oRg member down

I'll pray for your fast recovery! Post up the parts you will need.

Hey Bro glad you came out of this one alive. After you see the bike
let us know if you need some parts I have a few things laying around.

Glad to hear you made it through relatively ok and the gear did it's job... Someone must have been watching over to to wreck on an interstate and with bumps and bruises you walk away and no one else involved.

Get well soon!!
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear about your accident best wishes and get well soon. Let us know about the bike's condition.

glad to hear it wasn't any worse...heal up quick and let us know what you need
beerchug.gif

Get better fast. Relax during your recovery. Might be time to invest in some of those armored under clothes for your pants.

Just picked up my bike (well, some friends did) and I am totally amazed. The right side is all scratched up from sliding but nothing crazy. My helmet does not fare so well. I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them. I guess the bike fell on it's right side and just slid without flipping.

Madness I say.

I can walk today but jogging is a few weeks off. Thank you all for all the kind words.

What a great site we have here.

Paul

Wow - I'm coming in late here...

Paul - I'm glad that you're OK!

Post up a list of parts - let's see what the .oRg can do for ya, brudda!

I didn't see the thread until now
wow.gif

Wow, I'm glad it wasn't any worse!!

Here's to a speedy recovery!
beerchug.gif

best wishes for a speedy recovery... dont forget to post up what ya need.

i was fighting sleep ONCE when i had my harley, once, never again, that was scarey.

it's amazing how we [you] come out of some of this stuff [dangerous situations] repairable.

beerchug.gif

Here are some pictures of my bike. I will try and take some better ones later but wanted to show you all today.

Here she is back in the garage.

crash_3a.jpg

Mostly cosmetic I think. The right handlebar is bent along with the right foot peg.

crash_1.jpg

Back