oRg member down

glad your alive.... get well soon!
bowdown.gif

I don't post all the often, but definitely decided to chime in. I'm glad to hear that you had your gear on. Best hopes go out to you for a speedy recovery.

Glad to see your pain was not worse. Can't begin to imagine falling a sleep on the bike and waking up on your arse, but I'm so very glad to here things didn't get worse for you.

Heel up quick and be sure to let us know if there's any thing we can do to help.
beerchug.gif

Get well soon, glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it could of been being on an interstate. Best whishes your recovery and the 'busa.

Hey glad your around to tell the tail!
beerchug.gif
This is about the same as this ORG mambers ordeal
rock.gif
Maybe when you go to warp factor 2 on these things you need a G suit! He is still wobblin around. Has no idea what happened.

kaosccw
Seasoned Pilot

Group: Members
orlando
Posted on: Aug. 29 2007,21
super.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just remember to drink plenty of water. Don't be like me and wreck because of it. My ribs should be healed by Biktoberfest.

Get well soon bro. Glad you had the gear on. Tired of hearing bad endings!
beerchug.gif

(Lazerblade @ Sep. 04 2007,09:18) Thanks for all the post gang.  I think I am going to be fine and my protective gear kept me from having any permanent damage ......
ya mean what you didn't already have...
crazy.gif

Kiddin' Bro,my heart sank as I started to read the topic.
sad.gif

RSD.

Back