Bruised and beat,but still in 1 piece

Good to hear you're OK BA. Sounds like you got your chin up and are ready to get her back together. Best wishes...

Really glad that you're okay......BA................. love your attitude........... role with the punches
wink.gif
cool.gif

Oh my-my-my  
wow.gif
It's only gonna take some $$$ and a little time and my scooter will  better than new
biggrin.gif
You sure have a good attitude about it...I can hardly stand the thought of have'in to put her back together and it's not even mine
sad.gif

smile.gif
I was planning on having the frame powder coated and repainting my bike before the Vegas trip...also have BST's,EBC brakes,Penske shock,new springs and valve kits for the front forks,Brembo master cylinders....but not all of the parts were here in time, so I was going to do it when I got home from Vegas.

Now it will cost a little more for some new plastics, but I needed to strip it down to do all the upgrades that I had already planned
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

...but not all of the parts were here in time, so I was going to do it when I got home from Vegas.

Now it will cost a little more for some new plastics, but I needed to strip it down to do all the upgrades that I had already planned
biggrin.gif
It's like you planned it all out. I mean what's a trip without stories, anyway?

I'm no Dsert Foxbut you guys are taking a chance of catching some loose sand riding in the desert aren't you?

Yep that sand that's the same color as the asphalt--- is a hard one to miss----me too 2x but lowsided only--- Sad pic's of the wreck-- Glad all is going to be OK-- good on ya for getting on yer 1000cbr [jealous]............... And Hi Owen !! Pm me sometime.
wink.gif

Thanks guys
biggrin.gif

Other than the two raspberries on my knee I'm almost 100%
wink.gif

Back