Bruised and beat,but still in 1 piece

Who needs training wheels now
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Glad to hear that you're "Ok" BA and that it wasnt any worse.
You'll have her be back together, better and stronger in no time soon !!!!
race.gif

Ty

Who needs training wheels now  
poke.gif

laugh.gif
What freeway were ya on when you fell down
rock.gif
It took a SUV to knock me down
biggrin.gif
Well that was the "story" ya told everybody  
poke.gif
That's the story the police report says...

you say'in that the cop was lying
rock.gif

tounge.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif
Did he witness the crash....or was that what you told him
rock.gif

poke.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

rock.gif

Those pictures are disheartening. But it is really just a "thing". Glad you were wearing your stuff. Heal quick!

Personally I would have been in tears if that had been me. Rich is a tough one who is smart enough to wear the armor and thank God for that.

Prayers for you and the Busa, mate.

OH man, BAbusa! I am so sorry to see that you wrecked up your bike.

I am really glad to hear you had your gear on, but of course, you already knew the importance of gear. That must have been a freak occurence, because you are an experienced rider.

All the more reason to wear the gear, obviously.

Sorry you broke your bike. I feel for ya. I dont know if you ever wrecked before, but I flipped my zx11 with my wife on the back a little over 2 years ago. Broke the tailbone and road rashed my ass pretty good, but was wearing only jeans, boots, leather jacket, gloves, helmet...

Point is, the jeans got shredded to nothing in a second. The leather jacket made for only a small scratch on my wrist.

I will tell you - dont be afraid of riding. I got right back on the horse, and I have had no fear...- maybe a little more cautious, but I feel relieved that I got my "down" over with.

Hang in there BAbusa. You will be alright and your bike will too...if you dont get a new one. 07!

OH man, BAbusa!  I am so sorry to see that you wrecked up your bike.

I am really glad to hear you had your gear on, but of course, you already knew the importance of gear.  That must have been a freak occurence, because you are an experienced rider.  

All the more reason to wear the gear, obviously.

Sorry you broke your bike.  I feel for ya.  I dont know if you ever wrecked before, but I flipped my zx11 with my wife on the back a little over 2 years ago.  Broke the tailbone and road rashed my ass pretty good, but was wearing only jeans, boots, leather jacket, gloves, helmet...

Point is, the jeans got shredded to nothing in a second.  The leather jacket made for only a small scratch on my wrist.

I will tell you - dont be afraid of riding.  I got right back on the horse, and I have had no fear...- maybe a little more cautious, but I feel relieved that I got my "down" over with.

Hang in there BAbusa.  You will be alright and your bike will too...if you dont get a new one.  07!
No worries brother I saddled up on another horse and rode today...now time to tear into the wreck
tounge.gif

Thanks
wink.gif

Glad you're ok BA BUSA !!!!! Your gear sure saved your skin!!!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|scottybusa
Reason for Edit: "caint spel"|1146062250 -->

Back