Bruised and beat,but still in 1 piece

Sorry to hear about the bad news. Heal quick. It could have been much worse. Thankfully, you were wearing all of your gear.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time, to be sure.

BA - glad yer alright man. From the sound of it, it appears that the Busa isn't too bad off in terms of damage. I more glad that you're ok.

Cool to see a good bunch of folks having a great time.
thumbs-up.gif
beerchug.gif

Damnit rich! Hope you're feeling alright! God speed on your recovery my friend!

On your left you find a well bread, well loved Busa and how it "Should Look" on the right.. well that is a poor Busa that has been road hard and put away wet!!!

But thats ok, Rich is going to giver her some love and she will be better than new in a few months
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145992993 -->

ohhhhh maaan....that's just disheartening. On the plus side, the busa doesn't look too bad off...at least from a first glance. Things may change when you guys pull off all the plastics and stuff, though.

Rich, bro...real glad that you're ok, man. Looks like that helmet did it's job wonderfully...as did the rest of the gear. Bummer about that helmet, too...twas a nice one. And new, to boot.
sad.gif

Ron, is he at home? I may have to call the man.

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: "fergot to put the &quot;o&quot; in country..."|1145938058 -->

ohhhhh maaan....that's just disheartening. On the plus side, the busa doesn't look to bad off...at least from a first glance. Things may change when you guys pull off all the plastics and stuff, though.

Rich, bro...real glad that you're ok, man. Looks like that helmet did it's job wonderfully...as did the rest of the gear. Bummer about that helmet, too...twas a nice one. And new, to boot.
sad.gif

Paul -

He should have got home around 6pm tonight.. so he should be home...

ohhhhh maaan....that's just disheartening. On the plus side, the busa doesn't look to bad off...at least from a first glance. Things may change when you guys pull off all the plastics and stuff, though.

sad.gif

Paul -

He should have got home around 6pm tonight.. so he should be home...
Cool beans...I'll give him some time to settle in an stuff...then I'll see if I can give him a ring.

Thanks, bro.

Just talked to the freakshow on the phone..He's ok..Say's he was lucky to land on his head so didn't feel a thing...
biggrin.gif

Glad you're ok Rich....

Dayum bro.... Glad you made it through ok...

now, how bout some more pics of the ladies?
biggrin.gif
rock.gif

hey rich if you need it I have a stock taillight and stock windscreen over here at my house. Just pm me and i'll ship them to you, no need to buy new ones...Hope you get her cranked again!!

Just got off the phone with Rich. He's sore,no doubt...mostly his knee.

He is a tuff ol' bastid thou...he rode to work today.He has a couple rides besides the busa,so today he rode his '06 Honda 1000 RR.

He'll be fine. He also wanted to say thanks for the well wishes and parts offers,but he'll sling the Busa back together himself,so save all those parts for the next poor bastid that gets banged up.

RSD.

I'm glad Rich is okay. That sucks. I met rich at the RR pass in Henderson on Friday morning and he is a good guy. The Busa looks a little chewed up. Its a heart breaker.

Everyone, this is why you should wear full gear.

Chinguese, Damn Gansta, I'm sorry to hear about the spill, but most important I'm glad that your alright Bro...

Thank You all for your thoughts for my "recovery"  
biggrin.gif

There is one thing that EVERYONE can do for me  
rock.gif

WEAR YOUR GEAR !!!!!!  Bad things can happen at any time without warning....

I will be 100% in a few days...wish I could say that for the bike  
sad.gif

I will have a update on the crash and the plans for the bike in a couple of days.

Back