Shout out to the brothers and sisters in

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Had a blast with the Washington State boys+girl.

Had an' awesome time with Vegas/Cali boyz+girl.

Next stop Hawaii.

Anybody from Hawaii,or will be there June 10th-24th ?

Lets get together for a beer/dinner/luow/whatever.

Rubb in a grass skirt...I'll bet you perverts can hardly wait.
smileyexhibit.gif

I'm close enuff.
smile.gif
Gonna take me awhile to make that swim though....

Perhaps I can just float my way over there.

RSD,
Too bad I will be out to sea during that time frame or I would have gladly linked up with you. I assume you will be in downtown WAIKIKI (Oahu), make sure you visit Hanauma Bay (awesome snorkeling), make the climb to Diamond Head (spectacular views) and of course, a trek to the North Shore (surfer heaven). Got to do a LUAU (cultural show & dinner): Paradise Cove or Polynesian Cultura Center are good ones

Or just chillin on the beach for a "dental floss" show (if the mouse is not watching, of course).

RSD,
Too bad I will be out to sea during that time frame or I would have gladly linked up with you.  I assume you will be in downtown WAIKIKI (Oahu), make sure you visit Hanauma Bay (awesome snorkeling), make the climb to Diamond Head (spectacular views) and of course, a trek to the North Shore (surfer heaven).  Got to do a LUAU (cultural show & dinner): Paradise Cove or Polynesian Cultura Center are good ones

Or just chillin on the beach for a "dental floss" show (if the mouse is not watching, of course).
awesome tips....thank you.

Too bad you'll be out to sea.

Would have been nice to meet you in person.  Was gonna take you for a spin:  your choice of truck or the "car ferry" in the background.  Pic was taken in Pearl City, Hawaii (before my truck was shipped back to San Diego)

<!--EDIT|kromdom
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148455427 -->

RSD_post.JPG

Back