buddy went down

ambulldog

Donating Member
Registered
a friend of mine went down the other day on his 1k. im glad hes ok but also glad that he had a scare put into him. ive ridden with him several times and hes a bit too nuts even for me. he was thrown out of his riding club recently for his riding style. hes got a baby on the way in one month and i think this has opened his eyes. he had all gear on except pants(just jeans) and faired pretty well. i just hope he really learned his lesson

Glad he's ok and hopefullt learned a lesson. Does he stunt or ride too fast?

glad to hear he's ok. Some people can only learn things from their own first hand experiences. Hopefully this will convince him of the dangers.

some people only learn through broken bones and loss of skin...just hope he smarts up before the child loses a parent!

that is the only way that some people learn. Glad he is ok though. Hopefully it doesn't make him think that "Well, I survived that, nothing can touch me." Can go both ways.

Lots of people need a violent act to shake them out of apathy...

(Though, being a father in a month should really kick your speeding in the nuts. I know it would for me...)

Glad to hear he is alright. What did he do Bull? I know that my little one changed my riding style drastically (to almost non exsistant) hope it helps him out to.

Back