board went down

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well guys I am sorting through the logs now, looks like some time early this morning the servers lost electricity and the servers went offline. If you notice something odd let me know. I am still reviewing the damage. Can you guys check to see if there is any data missing from your last post for me or if pictures you uploaded are there. Thanks

Captain

No,
Thank YOU!
thumbs-up.gif

I couldn't get on after work about 3 or 4am Pacific time. Everything's working now!

Odd I had lightning strick in the yard 20 feet from the house for the 4th time. twice last year at the house. Sounds like a missle blowiing up when it hits.

Odd I had lightning strick in the yard 20 feet from the house for the 4th time. twice last year at the house.  Sounds like a missle blowiing up when it hits.
VERY COOL! I had lightning strike the water about 30 yards or so behind my boat and it jolted the HELL outta me. It was SCHWEET! My wife thinks I am looney. hehehehe.

You are a little looney.
biggrin.gif
I had lighting hit the house years ago blew up 3 tv's fried the phone on the wall blew out a frig. Melted a computer and through me across a room when it went in to a Nintendo game controler I was shutting down. Did not knock me out but it did daze me.

I was also out in my yard a few years ago when lightning hit the yard. My hair stood straight up and it was like looking in to a flash bulb from 2 feet. That is enough for me.

Back