One of my closest friends went down.

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, one of my closest friends went down the other day, I was waiting to find out about his surgery before I posted up on this.Incidently, he owns and was on the busa that I bought the TBR full system from KSwaterbug.He was just cruising around with a couple of other busa when yet another no driving Pakistanni taxi driver just came over on him! He went down breaking his left wrist and leg.If I might add,this guy is a champion show jumper known all over the world in the Horse jumping community. He had to have his wrist reconstructed and some pins in his leg, but through the grace of God, he's alive and a full recovery is expected sometime down the road.Heres a pic of him in action on one of the horses he rides.NJ.

Mufta.jpg

That blows. Give him our best wishes for a fast recovery.

--Wag--

Sorry to hear about your buddy NJ. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

I know how the drivers are over there, so its amazing that's all that happened! Hope the recovery time is not too long.

sorry to hear about your buddy.  I hope he makes a fast recovery. I know all about the rods in the leg part. I'm on my second time. The first time I had a rod in my Femur and tibula and right now I have another one in my tib again. Tell him to check out this site if he has any questions. www.mybrokenleg.com

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124425475 -->

Let him know we're all wishing him the best and a speedy recovery.
wink.gif

Back