Friend of mine pulled over.....

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys. Yesterday my friend was telling me about what happened to him as he was coming home from work. I thought it was pretty crazy so I'll put it up here. On his way home from work, he stopped to fill up his car at the gas station. Well the place was really dirty and not in great shape and as he was putting the nozzle back in the holder, he spilt some gasoline on his shirt sleeve. Not like a huge spill, but he was going to change his shirt when he got home.

So he's driving down he highway going home, and his shirt sleeve catches on fire!! What happened was, the sun was bouncing off his side-view mirror and cooking the spot on his shirt that had gasoline on it. Well, it eventually got hot enough on the way home and the shirt ignited and now his arm is on fire! So he rolls down his window and starts flailing his arm around, trying to put it out, all the while trying to get over to the other side of the highway so he can pull over.

Suddenly a cop turns on his siren behind him, and motions for him to pull over. Immediately my friend thinks, oh **** was I speeding? But now that he's on the side of the road, he can try and put out his burning arm. Well, the cop walks up alongside his car and my friend asks, "Good afternoon, officer. Can I ask why you pulled me over?" To which the cop replies, "Illegal use of a firearm."

I stole it from another forum, but had to share it. :laugh:

VB you are too serious 99% of the time for me to have thought that was gonna be a joke.
Good one....:thumbsup:

Firearm...:rofl:

If that was illegal, what is the proper use of a "firearm"?

:laugh:

i was buying it hook, line, and sinker for a minute...very nice :thumbsup:

Back