Omg! London to be quarantined!!

Looks like we got a Zombie infiltration!!!

Off with their heads!!!

semi.jpg

Do zombies know they are zombies, or do they think the rest of us are zombies?
How do you tell the zombies apart?

These particular zombies are dragging their mothers along with a pocket full of hankies and a bottle of Ny-Quil night-time....:laugh:

BS website...look at the actual website...they copied the style sheet and created the website...

To many people with to much time on their hands... Should be a story from the Onion:thumbsup:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Semi is undercover.....

Those Zombie's wont know what hit em'!!!!! I hope he has some sort of signal to let the non zombie community know not to shoot him. Maybe the "bash wave" that Sambusa perfected. VA seems to have it down pat too, but she doesn't look like a zombie.

This is Red's thing, to ask him to stop is like asking us to enjoy this virus...
A virus you say...you mean like those things computers get sometimes? They fug yer whole system up and stop you from posting unnecessary/unwanted/uneeded krap. Well I hope nobody emails something like that to Red....something with a title like "No matter what,do not open this" it would be to hard to resist eh Yellow.

A virus you say...you mean like those things computers get sometimes? They fug yer whole system up and stop you from posting unnecessary/unwanted/uneeded krap. Well I hope nobody emails something like that to Red....something with a title like "No matter what,do not open this" it would be to hard to resist eh Yellow.View attachment 1616575
Would be nice it this pandemic virus was so easy to get rid of...

Back