Controversial billboards

I read about this, led by "Dawkins" I believe. I have a strong Christian faith, but hey some of our planet is still a "free world". Enjoy freedom while you can, I think we are all losing it little by little.

I guess that it is a simple matter of battling propaganda with propaganda. When you have an organized effort that chastises people and insults their intelligence by calling them fools for choosing to think freely, it will motivate folks to counter the statements with food for thought.

atheists believe you can't enjoy life believing in god? Nothing against their personal amount of knowledge but that makes them look stupid as a group. Their lack of knowledge of the source material is apparent and embarrassing. but, they are getting the free press which, I am sure was the ORIGINAL intention anyway :)

atheists believe you can't enjoy life believing in god? Nothing against their personal amount of knowledge but that makes them look stupid as a group. Their lack of knowledge of the source material is apparent and embarrassing. but, they are getting the free press which, I am sure was the ORIGINAL intention anyway :)

There you go. The first reply of substance calls atheists stupid. ???

Don't these people have jobs?
I don't see the purpose of advertising this.
Are they wanting to recruit others?
Do they have nothing better to do with their happy lives?
Why not use the money to be happy, they say they are?
I think they crave the attention.
They can believe or not believe in God it is their business.
Why did I post on this thread?
:whistle:
They got me.....:banghead:

Don't these people have jobs?
I don't see the purpose of advertising this.
Are they wanting to recruit others?
Do they have nothing better to do with their happy lives?
Why not use the money to be happy, they say they are?
I think they crave the attention.
They can believe or not believe in God it is their business.
Why did I post on this thread?
:whistle:
They got me.....:banghead:

That argument can also be used for the various Christian groups that advertise "you better believe in God or else" type of messages...

the thing is that they are not even sure about it cause they used the word probably. You need to be 100% sure to before you could said something like that.

That argument can also be used for the various Christian groups that advertise "you better believe in God or else" type of messages...

Exactly! Why can't we just respect each other's beliefs without trying to convert or belittle?

Besides, I think the message to be good because it's right and not to avoid divine punishment is something to think about.

Last edited:
the thing is that they are not even sure about it cause they used the word probably. You need to be 100% sure to before you could said something like that.

Imagine what the uproar would be if they said "didn't" instead of "probably". Every atheist I know is 100% sure. I know more unsure Chirstians.

Imagine what the uproar would be if they said "didn't" instead of "probably". Every atheist I know is 100% sure. I know more unsure Chirstians.

That is something that they thought about. They went ahead and declared something that many people already feel is right. They did it without insults and nothing but positive re-enforcement in order to broadcast a sympathetic message. This will go further to find like minded people than an outright assault.

This thread is worthless without pix. :laugh:

Seriously... I want to see these billboards, please. :rofl:

For Scar! :laugh:

god_bus_0206.jpg

Well that goes without saying! :laugh:
and she can take it anyway you want to give it to her... nothing to go wrong if there is no god... this could be fun.. I suppose that "right and wrong" also are just a matter of personal preference? or who establishes what we are supposed to think there?

And you may want to include your Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish and just about every other faith in your "Do or Die" attack... they all use the same incentive.. except for the Muslims, they use human grenades to push their message to the infidels...

btw, that billboard could have easily been put up by Christians... (the non lion food ones)

Last edited:
Back