UK moves to ban controversial Islamist group

Come on, I knew it was humor. Thus, I started my statement with "Even in jest"..
You didn't expect me to pass up on that opportunity? Did you? :no:
Since when did you admit to enjoying spanking fairies? I musta missed a thread.......

And I won't believe them or trust them until they do. Make peace with Israel (who I think have tried in good faith more than once); publicly denounce radical Islam and go after those who practice it. Until then, they should not be shocked when the non-muslim world primarily identifies muslims as dangerous extremists bent on world domination.

Are you gonna tell Iraqis to make peace with US invaders? Tell Afghanis to bow down to US marines? How about make peace with an invader of your home and rapist of your daughters?

You can't not make peace with oppressers or some one with might. It has to be other way around.

Come on, I knew it was humor. Thus, I started my statement with "Even in jest"..
You didn't expect me to pass up on that opportunity? Did you? :no:

I know, you knew, and you know that I knew as well.:laugh:

Are you gonna tell Iraqis to make peace with US invaders? Tell Afghanis to bow down to US marines? How about make peace with an invader of your home and rapist of your daughters?

You can't not make peace with oppressers or some one with might. It has to be other way around.

Yeah, those poor Iraqis, Us nasty US invaders, that rid them of Saddam, and instead of executions, trying to build them schools, a power grid, a functioning representative government and a clean water supply...We would have left long ago if they would stop killing each other....Actually put OUR SONS' BLOOD on the line for THEM....

I hadn't seen the 'rapist' part in any of the operations orders....sounds like you been watching too many Al Qaida propoganda videos....

Why does Fox News promote terror-tied, FBI-shunned group?

treason - definition of treason by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Unruly Passengers Disrupt Northwest Flight 243

U R at war with a political/religious entity that cannot separate the laws from the knees sort of speak. Dare 4 use is infidel laws can go shove it is it does not say to pick cup da poop in the park kind of law is you step over that society is they do not clean up like toy let pay per is too western for them. Day rather snap their left wrist twice like flushing a toilet is right hand is for eating, left hand is for do do #2 dooings.

How can you speak rationally to the irrational? :rulez: Rules of engagement is to do unto others ass day dog do ummm, to you is wipe your buddies rear if near.

Yeah, those poor Iraqis, Us nasty US invaders, that rid them of Saddam, and instead of executions, trying to build them schools, a power grid, a functioning representative government and a clean water supply...We would have left long ago if they would stop killing each other....Actually put OUR SONS' BLOOD on the line for THEM....

I hadn't seen the 'rapist' part in any of the operations orders....sounds like you been watching too many Al Qaida propoganda videos....

I guess you forgot about the sexual torture in Iraqui prison by our proud US soldiers......

And we are not there to rebuild Iraq. We are there for their oil. One day we will look back and realize how idiotic all this actually is.

I guess you forgot about the sexual torture in Iraqui prison by our proud US soldiers......

For which those who committed were punished. I wouldn't lump or associate the majority of our warriors with those soldiers who did it and allowed it.

I do agree if it wasn't for the oil, we'd let them kill each other all day long; that's why we turn a blind eye to the killing in Africa.

For which those who committed were punished. I wouldn't lump or associate the majority of our warriors with those soldiers who did it and allowed it.

I do agree if it wasn't for the oil, we'd let them kill each other all day long; that's why we turn a blind eye to the killing in Africa.

We'll be in Nigeria before you know it.

Issue in Iraq is a totally different than Israeli/palestinian conflict. Issue in Afghanistan is seperate from Iraq, but related to Israeli's foreign policy. Israelis issue has everything to do with Palestinian sorvegnty, but nothing to do with Iraq. Iranians don't care for Al Qeida, but support Palestinian causes. Turks wants it's southern border secure from Kurds. Kurds wants more autonomy from Iraq. Some Kurds wants independent from Turks.

So, talk about current situation as a single body of problem, i,e, so called "Muslim" problems is naive.

If you really want to solve the problem, promote peace. Tell your elected officials stop supporting Israeli foreign policy when they keep oppressing Palestians. Being against their policy doesn't make you anti-sematic.

Suport Iran in their endeavor to democratize. Support Palestinian cause. Stop being a jingo.

Dont mind me..:whistle:
Just a Redneck Arab from TN who went to Christian prep schools all his life...
I cant stop fighting with myself...:rofl:

I always wonder....

are people this ignorant? do they really not know or are they just bigots? do people not care about the truth because it is easier to hate people for religeon or race?

More blood has been shed and wars started by religious zeolots...of all factions and beliefs. Conversion by the sword.

TheCrusades.jpg

"They started it...." WTF, are we in grade school now?:moon:
You think the 9/11 attack was the start? This conflict has been going on for centuries my friend. The only thing that surprised me about 9/11 was that it didn't happen sooner.

you can't disagree tho, that we wouldn't be over there if the brownies (not you, lulz) hadn't blown up the wtc.

Back