Ban the Flag in schools, are you kidding me!!!!!

warp10

Donating Member
Registered
Vote NO at Fox News re Banning the U.S. flag in Schools

Go to FOX and vote NO on banning the American flag in American schools.

VOTE! This is disgusting, to put it mildly. Your voice needs to be heard. This is just sickening. Only 76.15% have voted on the FOX poll NOT to ban the flag in school and something like18.0% voted YES, to ban it. What is going on in this country?? Read below.

Fox is running a poll about whether the flag should be banned in schools in order not to inflame Hispanic students. The poll is being sandbagged by SEIU and we should mount a counter action if you agree with me that the flag should be taken down for no one. Brave men and women have died to keep our flag flying!

Moveon.org, funded by George Soros, Organizing for America , and SEIU, "Service Employee International UNION", have been twittering today to go to Fox Poll and vote to BAN the Flag and right now it is still working (18%).
It's time to SHOW THEM WHAT TRUE PATRIOTS BELIEVE!

GO HERE NOW: Should the American Flag Be Banned -- in America? - FoxNews.com
VOTE.........and then pass it along!

You have got to be kidding me. What the he!? Is happening to this world?

sent from G2 via tapatalk.

wait a minute... i had to say the pledge of allegiance when i was in school... do they not do that anymore??

as far as offending the hispanic students-- if you dont like it- go the f back to mexico!

i'm really gettin sick of all this political correctness bull... :cursin:

I want to goto a bunch of other countries and make them change their culture because it isnt what I want...

I voted.

I noted that the poll is almost a year old, but the fact that it is still up means it is still being tallied. No harm in voting.

The fact that this is even a poll is rather disturbing to me. While they are at it, lets just ban beer, football, and the Fourth of July...... :madfire: :tantrum:

I guess from now on we'll be the United States of Whatever people from other countries want. WTF!!!!

Wow! 604,261 votes to ban the flag. I wonder if any of those were citizens of other countries, people who don't even reside in America?
This is just rediculous! This is The United States, our flag should be able to be flown anywhere there is American soil!

Oh yeah, I voted to keep the flag in schools!! Seems like a no brainer! This just makes me mad and sad all at the same time...........

This is what the school kids see everyday they go by my house in the school bus!!

071.jpg

wow there is actually 18% saying yes... that really shows ya the morale of our country. keep the flag... we live in America!

wait a minute... i had to say the pledge of allegiance when i was in school... do they not do that anymore??

as far as offending the hispanic students-- if you dont like it- go the f back to mexico!

i'm really gettin sick of all this political correctness bull... :cursin:

you and me both man!!:banghead:

Hmm... can we also get books, tests homework, learning baned from schools? Better yet let's ban teachers too because it offends me that a school would contain such things in addition to the flag of the country students are learning in.

Am losing faith in some of these things
Posted via Mobile Device

Back