My first trip to London

Did you have some Cod and Chips yet, or a Pint at the pub? How do you like the London Underground? You are in one of my favorite towns.. I am sure you will go to the British museum while you are there.

I've had the pints, she had a steak and mushroom pie with mash and veggies. Fish and chips (with malt vinegar) are on the agenda.

I've had the pints, she had a steak and mushroom pie with mash and veggies. Fish and chips (with malt vinegar) are on the agenda.

Excellent!. I was surpised how well malt vinegar goes with "chips".. Too bad you can't find that stuff very easily anywhere else outside the UK.

I wish I could get a picture of the embassy tonight. IT's all lit up with blue and red lights and has a rotating spotlight with a star cut out. There are about 20 policemen patroling Grosvenor Square tonight due to the election. And, BTW, they do carry fire arms here.

I'm thinking Herrods tomorrow and the British Museum will probably be Friday and several other museums.

If its a nice day, the Kensington Park isnt far from Harrods... definitely worth the diversion :thumbsup: You guys get the day pass from the underground? Like 7pounds and is great, go every where you want :thumbsup:

Back