19 year old arrested in London in connection to Sony hack.

so they attack pbs because they don't like a documentary that was aired about wikileaks? no better than censorship by force. pimply faced little kids, angry at the world and at how powerless they are in real life. they probably work at blockbuster. or just live in their parents basement.

I saw this on the news this AM. Maybe they should give him a job :rofl: If he is that good at 19 just think what he could do.

so they attack pbs because they don't like a documentary that was aired about wikileaks? no better than censorship by force. pimply faced little kids, angry at the world and at how powerless they are in real life. they probably work at blockbuster. or just live in their parents basement.

Probably work at Best Buy a Geek Squad geek :laugh:

can i get a moment with him and beat the **** out of him...for making me suffer for not having game time hehehe

if i owned sony it would have been cheaper to hire a yakuza hitman and kill all the hackers...

I would go to say they probly fix computers as a side job and test security systems and other stuff for money.

but i wouldn't say their angry at anything probly boared and know that they with a computer are more dangerous then 1000 well armed marines

I saw this on the news this AM. Maybe they should give him a job :rofl: If he is that good at 19 just think what he could do.

wish i was 19 in this technology driven century....but back in the days u went to jail if u snatched a ladys purse. who hires you for snatching a ladys purse? :laugh:

I heard he already had a job... Working for microsoft in the XBOX division. Hehehe

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back