130MPH on I-94

Speed King

Banned
Police: Motorcyclist Hits 130 MPH On I-94 - wcco.com

Police: Motorcyclist Hits 130 MPH On I-94

A 20-year-old man was arrested after police say he was traveling at speeds of 130 mph while on his motorcycle.

The Wisconsin State Patrol attempted to stop Kevin Berglund, of Oakdale, Minn., after spotting him speeding around 10:46 a.m. Sunday on Interstate 94.

Berglund allegedly refused to pull over, reaching speeds of 130 mph.

He then took exit 41, near Menomonie, Wis. and was attempting to go north on Highway 25, when he went off the road and into a grassy area.

Police arrested Berglund at that time.

No one was injured in the incident.

And people don't want to see tiered licensing....
Thanks for the insurance hike Kevin :sarcasm:

If it was a Busa,

was it stuck in 2nd :laugh::laugh:

Live an learn I hope, doubt it,,,, but we can hope :laugh:

Be careful out there people and remember that speeding is never a good idea and it could kill you especially if you are not wearing a helmet.

Glad I wasn't on the Busa Saturday, that could have been me.

Wifey and I were cruising at 80mph on a Harley SW on highway 1 NC, to keep up with traffick. Posted speed is 65 mph. (Harley speedo is pretty accurate)

Checked two bikes in the mirror slowly approaching.

When they were about 50 yards behind me, I pulled into the left lane and opened up. They did the same and by the time I hit 90 mph, they came flying past so fast, I could not even see what bikes they were, only know the were rice rockets, high pitched 4 cylinder buzz, must have been 1K's.

Good thing I was not on the Busa, this Harley is gonna keep me out of jail.:laugh:

Glad I wasn't on the Busa Saturday, that could have been me.

Wifey and I were cruising at 80mph on a Harley SW on highway 1 NC, to keep up with traffick. Posted speed is 65 mph. (Harley speedo is pretty accurate)

Checked two bikes in the mirror slowly approaching.

When they were about 50 yards behind me, I pulled into the left lane and opened up. They did the same and by the time I hit 90 mph, they came flying past so fast, I could not even see what bikes they were, only know the were rice rockets, high pitched 4 cylinder buzz, must have been 1K's.

Good thing I was not on the Busa, this Harley is gonna keep me out of jail.:laugh:
Why would you even bother?

Back