it's just not worth it.

I think the worst I would do to some driver is walk up to their car and pee on their tire. Actually, thinking about it I would probably get stage fright and feel stupid:lol: I'll just honk and let them (hopefully) realize they almost ran me over.

You assume the shot stopped him? Maybe the guy was like 'I can't believe you shot me you old fart I'm calling the cops!' and calmy waited for them. Yes I guess he could have shot him more times. What makes you think he's a shaky 65yr old and not Jack LaLane :laugh: He hit him high most likely because he was firing from a seated position inside car up at standing attacker.

Just playing the devils advocates advocate :)

it may not have put him down but he didnt hit assault him any further...he stopped...and jack lalane types dont carry .380s lol

I think the worst I would do to some driver is walk up to their car and pee on their tire. Actually, thinking about it I would probably get stage fright and feel stupid:lol: I'll just honk and let them (hopefully) realize they almost ran me over.

Sometimes I usually put up the "wtf hands" or give them the "you know what look im givin u inside this helmet but you cant see my face" glare...most are like my bad. But im always thinkin they have the upper hand with the larger vehicle and i just keep ridin and credit my survival to my uncanny riding abilities lol

real talk that usa 2 be me road rage this 1 cat showed me this trick ...well iall i will say is (marbles )2 tha windsheild but that put to many at risk so i would follow them until i had room to ride by and bust their window/mirror or untilll they stoped and take that cell phone out their hand and toss it and take off after letting them no y after praying for patience and a few more b-days ive learned 2 let it go ....a lil bit everybody react differently so be safe and smart

Back