Lambo flips bmw in five car accident

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Sheesh.... talk about spoiled! Driver/passenger only 35/28

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...fter-crashing-lamborghini-in-london-square.do

Two wealthy Arabs were arrested after their supercar spun out of control and wrecked four other expensive vehicles in a central London square.

The driver of a new £180,000 Lamborghini and his friend — both from Abu Dhabi — are said to have walked away from the pile-up, telling a passer-by: “It's all right, we'll pay for the damage.â€

A parked BMW was reportedly flipped over by the force of the impact, but no one was injured.

The crash happened in Lowndes Square in Knightsbridge, where residents say their lives have been made a misery by millionaire boy racers using it as a “racing track†every night.

Property company director Siraj Dadabohy, 45, who lives in the square, said: “It's disgusting the way these guys come here with blaring music and revving their engines.â€

His neighbour Louise Shaw, 37, said: “They all seem to think they're Lewis Hamilton and don't give any consideration for how much noise they're making.†Most of the so-called billionaire blingmobiles have Middle Eastern number plates and are flown in for the summer. The Lamborghini crashed with only 400 kilometres on the clock — it was on loan from the Italian carmaker to a client.

Residents said they heard a revving engine followed by a loud bang as it smashed into four parked cars at 1.30am on July 25.

A porter in one of the apartment blocks reportedly saw two men pull themselves out of the crash and say they would pay for the damage.

A 35-year-old who gave his address as the Sheraton Park Tower Hotel was charged with dangerous driving and driving without insurance. A 28 year-old was charged with perverting the course of justice after allegedly telling police he had been at the wheel.

“It's all right, we'll pay for the damage.” :lol:

And how about some extra pocket change while you're at it you spoiled oil bleeding punk? :laugh:

Can i just have the wrecked lambo? They can just buy another one, ill put the wadded one in the garage. "Yeah, I own a Lambo, you dont?":laugh:

None of us will ever be filthy rich...that is okay with me...just another brick in the wall

Back