The new Lambo!!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
The 2008 Lamborghini Reventón

With a price of nearly $1.4 million U.S. — plus tax — it’s more than four times the price of the “ordinary†Murcielago that it’s based on. It will be exclusive, too — just 20 of these exceptional cars will be produced, and all will be sold during 2008.

Everything about this car is more extreme than the Murcielago and every carbon fiber panel is new. Sharper edges; large, angled, forward-facing air intakes; deeply faired-in rear light clusters; a hood with open ventilation slots; asymmetrical body side air vents...seen side by side with the super-aggressive Reventón, the Murcielago looks almost tame.

Reventón will be offered in only one, exclusive color: an opaque green-grey, also called Reventón. It’s a metallic paint with an unusual matte finish in contrast to the high shine finish common to most vehicles. The matching wheels have carbon rims screwed to aluminum spokes.

The Murcielago’s 6.5-liter 12-cylinder engine has been upgraded to 650 horsepower and 487 lb-ft of torque for the Reventón, with an 8000 rpm redline. A specially contoured near flat floor provides superior aerodynamics, giving the car a 0-100 kph (0-62 mph) performance of 3.4 seconds. A robotized gearbox transmits the power to all four wheels.[/Quote]

http://autoshow.autos.msn.com/autosho....5421379

qp.jpg

super.gif
That is sweet...i wonder if they will trade for a resto 68 camaro?

this would almost make it worth it to go somewhere in a cage
beerchug.gif

I wonder if State Farm will give me a deal on the insurance?

Nice for a daily driver, eh?

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I am curious who they are targeting with this car? It only has 10 more HP than the standard Murcielago. It looks trick (!) but for the money you could likely (OK maybe not) get a Veyron that would leave it for dead.
AAAssjani.gif

(justtight @ Sep. 13 2007,22:11) 1.4 mil? You could buy a lot of houses with that kinda dough
In So. CA, you could buy two IF you shop around really hard!

eek2.gif

--Wag--

Back