Jane Fonda's at it again

DAB

Registered
Actress and activist Jane Fonda says she intends to take a cross-country bus tour to call for an end to U.S. military operations in Iraq.

“I can’t go into any detail except to say that it’s going to be pretty exciting,â€￾ she said.

Fonda said her anti-war tour in March will use a bus that runs on “vegetable oil.â€￾ She will be joined by families of Iraq war veterans and her daughter.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8699776/

I find it funny that her ego thinks people actually give a shid what she thinks about the war, politics, should I wear pink or blue...no one cares...
mad.gif

If she wants to protest, then why is she going to wait until "MARCH"?

Why doesn't she just go over to Iraq? Stupid Chicken-azz B!
wow.gif

She is absolutely retarded. I'm anti-war, but she makes me want to vomit. She does more to damage the credibilty of those that want the war to end than those who wish it to continue.....

It's really exciting to stir up anti american sentiment around the world... Can't stand that woman. does she have the right to protest... absolutely. We also have the right to boycott her stupid movies,books, personal appearances and products she fronts for and on and on. I notice she isn't having any sit downs with Al Queda or the Taliban? Probably because she knows they would mail her head home in a hefty bag. Why isn't she protesting their part in this war. It is sad and horrible when any soldier dies and War is a horrible thing (both are gross understatements but I think you know what I mean). But American soldiers and British join knowing full well that they may be sent oversea's to fight! We know that when we join!@!!!! As soldiers how often are you asked " Hey private!" "Do you want to storm that bunker?" "Well not really Sargent... Can't someone else do it?"

WE go where we are told and do what we are told. Until the job is done. God she pisses me off. I think what I hate the most about her is she doesn't discriminate between the politcal reasons for a war and the soldiers... She attacks both and that really pisses me off.:angry:

tell her to roll that bus thru Iraq on veggie oil, its gotta be a shorter trip. and she can pick up all the iraqi's wearin backpacks. bet she'll change her tune.

Now I'm not a political conservative, but this seems appropriate given the topic.......

<!--EDIT|Mr Brown
Reason for Edit: "Language!"|1122323318 -->

STFU__WE_LL_PROTECT_jpgcln.JPG

Fondu? Isn't that like some hot prefabricated man made cheese crap you dip old bread into?
rock.gif
?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back