They should publicly execute this guy.

that so sad
drag him for four miles behind a busa at about 75 miles an hour
Thank God he wasn't killed

Glad the rider is OK, that driver needs to be executed
guns.gif

Good to hear he didn't get killed.... what the *&%# was the cager thinking?

I'm at a loss for words.  How often does that happen?

mad.gif

--Wag--

I'm at a loss for words.  How often does that happen?

mad.gif

--Wag--
I had a guy get around a foot off my rear tire yesterday... I would expect the urge is there often... People (most of them) probably come to their senses though... Unlike this guy...

The guy who ran up my ass yesterday all balls until I got next to him and flipped up my visor and asked if he wanted to pull over... Stupid of me yes... But satisfying nonetheless. He was probably in his mid fifties and chubby... I have to say I would have kicked the crap out of him if he had pulled over. And thought nothing of it.

I have two replies here:

1. That miserable piece of shiot needs to be taken to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, an announcement made of what he did, then let the crowd of Vietnam Vets have at him...

2. Because of this, some Flag Officer is going to make us have some crazy classes due to this a**hole because, the quote will be, this could have been avoided. Always happens, wish the powers taht bbe would realize that idiot cagers are just that and would leave military personnel who ride alone because of others stupidity...

Maybe more people should be armed in public, and be allowed to cleanse the gene pool when they witness crimes like that!
mad.gif

I read that article in an email. That's a fuggin' shame. That's attempted murder. Guy should suffer the stiffest of penalties.

That is messed up and I hope they give hime the maximun punishment. I was at Myrtle Beach Sunday and that could have been me or one of my friends.

<!--EDIT|USMCBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148987913 -->

That is messed up and I hope they give hime the maximun punishment. I was at Myrtle Beach Sunday and that could have been me or one of my friends.
It could be any of us... I have noticed a growing trend from Cagers who willingly and knowlingly try to cut me off or close gaps that as a rider we can utilize and I don't mean gaps of inches I mean car lengths... The other day I was in a long line of traffic that was going straight at a light... I was trying to get to the turning lane and every car that saw me WITH MY BLINKER ON tried to block me from the turning lane... It is a your not getting in front of me attitude or a big f' U if I have to wait so should you. Common driving curtesy is dead and gone. BE SAFE and AWARE this Summer!

he drove 4 miles dragin this guys' bike?!?!?! that fuggr needs to be stuffed in an Iron Maiden, then taken out n tied to Barry Henson's Busa on a 20' chain strapped to his chest-tell Barry to take off light (dnt wanna snap that bastids neck off the line) n then hammer 2nd n keep going till that guy is nothing but a skidmark!
mad.gif

why the FCUK cant cagers just wait that .05sec longer to let a bike do what it wants, or pick a lane with faster traffic? I bet that pu$$y wouldnt ram a car-cuz the driver would still be in shape to get out n stomp his azz!

Back