Not really happy hayabusa.org

Oh hey, if you are all bored you can come over the Random thoughts and kiss my ass on my new windscreen Mod and My Silkolene oil rant!!![/QUOTE]

Been there, done that. Wasn't really kissin ass, the screen mod just really looked good.

Maybe its time we added an ass kissing emoticon???

7 baker charlie...7 baker charlie........over and out.

NOW listen up here Capt, EAKBusa, Bike382, Rev, Think, Oracle, JC, and Vabusa!!!!!!!

YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT YOU HAD FOR DIN-DIN!!!! Stay on topic dammit!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7 baker charlie...7 baker charlie........over and out.

NOW listen up here Capt, EAKBusa, Bike382, Rev, Think, Oracle, JC, and Vabusa!!!!!!!

YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT YOU HAD FOR DIN-DIN!!!!  Stay on topic dammit!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hello? We haven't had dinner yet! I'll get back with you...I'm thinking something Mexican...

YOU DIDN'T TELL US WHAT YOU HAD FOR DIN-DIN!!!! Stay on topic dammit!!![/QUOTE]

Sledhead, I did too......

I had chicken for dinner too, is that so wrong? The fact that it was at a Bridal shower is a whole nother story.
I just won't tell you what I had for desert, now pay attention dammit!

This is the coolest site on the web, sorry, my bad, this is the ONLY site on the web!!!!

Since Busagod brought it up, I have been meaning to ask, how many posts does it take to make to varsity cheerleading squad?

I'm heading home to ride, see you guys tommow.

Sledhead, make sure you post what you had for dinner. :cool:

I love this place!

I have a lot of posts, big deal.  I hope nobody thinks my opinion is more important because I'm a blabbermouth.
I'm not the fastest, (Nickslick is... at least he said he was.."hail Nick, hail Nick)
If you want to know about something post it, you'll get an answer sooner or later.
Now...I'm off today...its 70 degrees and partly cloudy, I'm outta here!

ps had the KFC popcorn chicken and a side of mashed potatoes & gravy. :drool:

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "KFC, Genii brain-food"|1068504230 -->

You've got to be kiddin me :D

As the saying goes...

"We can laugh about it now"

Maybe this is part of that secret e-mail. Who knows???

I haven't had dinner yet, but I'll let y'all know.

Hey you girls still at it! ..... My point made!

Plecostomus now that's funny, dude!:tounge: Dare you to post it again...we would both be out of here!

You go girls!!!

Oh hey, if you are all bored you can come over the Random thoughts and kiss my ass on my new windscreen Mod and My Silkolene oil rant!!!

Been there, done that.  Wasn't really kissin ass, the screen mod just really looked good.  

Maybe its time we added an ass kissing emoticon???[/QUOTE]
An Ass Kissin Motie would be funny stuff...

Back