Not really happy hayabusa.org

OH Yeah, Send her on over...

Wait does this make us... TWPs???

Just the facts boys.  Seems my thread has brought out the big guns.  Sorry to rain on your parade.  But maybe the truth hurts a little.  

Never said I was a rookie rider, just classified as one on this site.   Sledhead, never thought about racing for titles, but what do you have in mind?  1/4 mile of lets say ten laps around a road course.  Come on man, easy to challenge someone knowing we probably never could meet.

Cache, dude.... first time on the road in a few months! I rest my case - 4219 posts / one ride in two months.  And to answer your question / any colder than sixty and she's parked.  There is plenty of time to ride down here with out freezing my balls off.  You know, 90% of the year.

Last, Mr. Oracle - thanks for pleading for my rights to play another day, maybe just maybe if I'm a good boy, I too can join the varsity squad. But, you see, I doubt it.  Never was much of a conformist.  Not afraid to speak my mind either.  

Ride_or_Fish - I like that, "It’s the bike, Not the board!" thanks

A little more riding a little less typing!

:super: :super:

Last, Mr. Oracle - thanks for pleading for my rights to play another day, maybe just maybe if I'm a good boy, I too can join the varsity squad. But, you see, I doubt it.  Never was much of a conformist.  Not afraid to speak my mind either.
Let me get this straight. You're not much of a conformist but you expect EVERYONE ELSE HERE to conform to your idea of how it should be? :super: Ahhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahah!!! Ooops! Maybe I should be afraid to speak my mind since you aren't. This whole thread is a joke!

And yes, REV. We are TWP'ing our arses off, bro. ;)

Just the facts boys.  Seems my thread has brought out the big guns.  Sorry to rain on your parade.  But maybe the truth hurts a little.  

Never said I was a rookie rider, just classified as one on this site.   Sledhead, never thought about racing for titles, but what do you have in mind?  1/4 mile of lets say ten laps around a road course.  Come on man, easy to challenge someone knowing we probably never could meet.

Cache, dude.... first time on the road in a few months! I rest my case - 4219 posts / one ride in two months.  And to answer your question / any colder than sixty and she's parked.  There is plenty of time to ride down here with out freezing my balls off.  You know, 90% of the year.

Ride_or_Fish - I like that, "It’s the bike, Not the board!" thanks

A little more riding a little less typing!

:super: :super:
I'm all for folks speaking their minds, If it starts getting everyone excited cool!

But I do wonder what your point is or where your coming from with this particular thread...

I would never hold a grudge but as BusaGod says...just the facts. The fact is that this is not public access TV. It is owned and operated by someone. If you want to enter, you need to abide by te Hayabusa.orgGod's rule. You don't want anyone walking into your house and yelling and screaming at your family. That is what you did on that post. Everything can be improved, but perhaps you need to think about constructive ways to get it done.

Hmm, let me see.  I'll post at this web site where the average member is 6'3", 275 lbs and rides the fastest motorcycle on the planet and call them all freshman cheerleaders.  Do you think that could possibly stir up the pot for my personal enjoyment?  
poke.gif
 nnnnaahhh no one would bite at that  :tounge:

Revlis

"I agree with you that the general topic has gotten rather saturated lately, folks should try to spread it out a little and pay some attention to the other topics and be alert enough to know when their subject belongs elsewhere."

You hit this point on the head.

Another point, this thread pulls in 23 posts in less than 24 hours. Other bike related issues much less. Why? Is another of my points.

Oh well, carry on as you will. WWJD good point, I did understand that this was a loosing battle topic. But had to vent.....I will try to make all future post bike related in the appropriate sections and see what type of responses I get. Party on!

Just one question to all, was this actually fun to you? and did you guys actually sit by the computer all day to respond? Therapy may be in order. I guess you need to look on the bright side, you increased your number of post, a good thing to have before speaking your mind around here...:p

This is unbelievable!

I participate in another 5 forums besides hayabusa.org, and find this site the most mature out of all 6 I visit. Perhaps, most Busa riders are on average older and mature riders - and that's the reason.

By that, I mean that when someone does a wheelie and posts about it, it is basically OK'ed with a little safety concern, but nobody jumps on a guy/gal for being squidly.

Most discussions are pretty much constructive.

And, there isn't that much BS going on.

I've been here for about a month or so, and love it here. During this short period of time I found a lot of useful info (looking to get a Busa this fall, or next fall depending on a good deal). And, it's not like I am new to bikes. Been riding for 3 years, and about the same time been around other sites.

So, I am puzzled by the original post.

Perhaps, you've never been to any forums.

I don't think anyone accept maybe Cookie :D is really having fun on this thread. But, this is a pretty tightly knit group of folks, all rallied around the Busa. So when you lay into the board in general a lot of folks take it pretty personally, and will feel compelled to respond.

See, I waited too long to post. Ahh well, just my .02

This place is fun. It is fun to read all the cool stories (Bullet Train and Nick Slick come to mind), fun to read all the cool mods (maybe I'll even get to do some someday), and fun to ho around with all my friends (Boy I know i'll get it for that one!). If you find this place is not fun for you, you are encouraged to join RSD. And by the way...

"God Image Post" from the self named BusaGod? Very interesting.

Have a nice day. :)

God Image or Father Image Poster (GIP or FIP) – My son you must never offend me! You must Worship me and Praise Me and Worship me and Praise Me….for I am old enough to be god.

thats me mfer!

BOW DOWN!!!

MWAHAHHAAHH.

<!--EDIT|NICKSLICK
Reason for Edit: "CUZ I FELT LIKE IT BIYATCH."|1068437635 -->

-snip-

If you find this place is not fun for you, you are encouraged to join RSD.

-snip-
Dude, don't put him in the same group with RSD.  He hasn't earned that right yet.  RSD was and still is one cool MF...  Just because he didn't like some of the goings on around here, doesn't make him like BS (I mean BG).  I respect RSD, because he did what alot of these whining windbags couldn't do.  He said he was leaving, and he left.  PERIOD

Don't be offended by this reply (anyone).  I know that bunches o' peeps here don't like RSD, and they have that right...  But, I love him and I will stand up and say so at the drop of a hat.

Peace,
Vaughn

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068438529 -->

It sounds like your trying to stir the pot and get someone to talk bad about your mother. It’s not going to happen here, the folks on this site are generally nice people. This is one of many sites I visit, sometimes I post sometimes I lurk around reading the posts. There are other sites out there that your statement would start the name calling and threats to the family pet.

I can understand your comments to a point, I had felt the same way in the past, but not to the same extent as “a bunch of teenaged girlsâ€. This is the internet and I’m all for free speech but you didn’t really think everyone would be praising your comments and agreeing with everything you said.

In the immortal words of someone “me†who started a post like this last year. “Can’t we all just get alongâ€

Group Hug
:thumbsup:

This is too funny !!!

I've enjoyed this board in the short time I've been here. I've found help when I needed it. I've had quite a few laughs reading posts, which is a nice break from the real world sometimes.

Most of all, I know that by coming to this board, I can find a group of people that share the same interests, and are more than willing to help someone out that that don't even know except by their screen-name. I guess I could see how that could suck to some people, but I just don't understand.

busagod - I don't know about everyone else, but I would sure like to see a resume of sorts on your background, such as years of dirt/street/track experience, mechanical training/certifications, and so forth. I think it would be some interesting reading. If you want to have the right to mouth off about riding year round...then move up here to Wisconsin and we'll see if you're still riding in Dec/Jan when it's around 15 degrees. Didn't think so.

OMG, please tell me I haven't offended any of the posting gods, since I'm just a rookie. :D

Just adding my .02 worth stirring the pot.

This my 573rd post. As of this post my 02 Busa has 30311 miles
since being purchased 02-02-03. I've been a member since that day.
I am not a racer. I am not a modder. I post mostly to give my
opinion or answer to a given thread. I learn things from this
board. I post mostly at night or from work. So what's your point "BusaGod" ?
Someguys here are faster. Some are better mechs. Some ride better.
I am also prolly better than some on this site at all those things...SO?

pirate.gif

NICKSLICK - I liked it. That is one coola$$ smily gif.

Keep 'em comin !

Jim

Back