happy happy joy joy hayabusa.org

LOL!!  I like that movie idea........new busa for everyone.....even for the hickster erionblade...that way he can have a real bike!!

Think...are you nuts?!?!?!?!?  Kill this thread?!?!?!?  I haven't had this much fun since Kerb would screw with people!!!

SLedgehead...I like that one!  How long did it take your country bumpkin butt to come up with that one??

Ballsy Hondaboy?  Nah...just confident.  Comes with racing motocross  since I was 12 and roadracing since I was 18.  Ya think your fellow Texan is the beat all?  Remember...there is ALWAYS someone faster than you.  I remember that and look forward to gettin' beat.  That way you can follow someone else's lines and learn.  How long ya'll had yer race license fer anywho??
And that Fargo comment that busadog threw at me hurt so much...boohoo.....I'm so sad now.
:tounge:   whatever will I do eh?

OH...and I think I'll skip dinner tonight.  Had a cheeseburger and fries for lunch.  Whats cookin' for you guys?  :D

Your turn there dog!
A lot of moxie for an old geezer! Are you going to need any help getting on that bike of yours?  My experience stems form a short career as a pocket bike racer, went straight from pocket bike to the busa. Been riding the busa for nearly three months now.  Well, first month didn't count; no one told me it had six gears?  :eek:

I say post the photo; show me what you’re putting up Racing Fargo Boy! "A"  

For the rest of you guys, I saw the your pictures.  Word to the wise, slow down on the eating! I don't get it? Always talking about eating? Have you guys ever heard of POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO!  No wonder all the Turbos.

Me, get mad leave this site, NA; this site is starting to rock! And if I pick a race or two up along the way all the more fun!

Another suggestion for the board, stop rating people on the number of post as newbies, rookies, etc.  We are all motorcycle riders. Jump down off your pedestals boys.
I know you have a problem with the "Rookie, Newbie, Pilot" etc, but I do not think that anyone here really believes it applies to a riders real world skills or experiance. It's just a function of the board. I would also hope that just because a member has 2, 3, or 4K posts no one actually believes that makes them a better rider, or they have more experiance etc. Hopefully no one is that gullible.

Now I gotta go find out which catagory these last couple of posts fall into...

LOL!!  I like that movie idea........new busa for everyone.....even for the hickster erionblade...that way he can have a real bike!!
Hey Sledgeface that sounds like a great Idea! When I get old and want to settle down a nice comfy couch...uhh...Busa would be the shiznit.  ;)
For now I'll just stay with what I got and buzz you like a fly to a cow.
poke.gif

I like the Razors edge don't ya see.  
guns.gif

Think...are you nuts?!?!?!?!?  Kill this thread?!?!?!?  I haven't had this much fun since Kerb would screw with people!!!

SLedgehead...I like that one!  How long did it take your country bumpkin butt to come up with that one??

Ballsy Hondaboy?  Nah...just confident.  Comes with racing motocross  since I was 12 and roadracing since I was 18.  Ya think your fellow Texan is the beat all?  Remember...there is ALWAYS someone faster than you.  I remember that and look forward to gettin' beat.  That way you can follow someone else's lines and learn.  How long ya'll had yer race license fer anywho??
And that Fargo comment that busadog threw at me hurt so much...boohoo.....I'm so sad now.
:tounge:   whatever will I do eh?

OH...and I think I'll skip dinner tonight.  Had a cheeseburger and fries for lunch.  Whats cookin' for you guys?  :D

Your turn there dog!
A lot of moxie for an old geezer! Are you going to need any help getting on that bike of yours?  My experience stems form a short career as a pocket bike racer, went straight from pocket bike to the busa. Been riding the busa for nearly three months now.  Well, first month didn't count; no one told me it had six gears?  :eek:

I say post the photo; show me what you’re putting up Racing Fargo Boy! "A"  

For the rest of you guys, I saw the your pictures.  Word to the wise, slow down on the eating! I don't get it? Always talking about eating? Have you guys ever heard of POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO!  No wonder all the Turbos.

Me, get mad leave this site, NA; this site is starting to rock! And if I pick a race or two up along the way all the more fun!

Another suggestion for the board, stop rating people on the number of post as newbies, rookies, etc.  We are all motorcycle riders. Jump down off your pedestals boys.
I know you have a problem with the "Rookie, Newbie, Pilot" etc, but I do not think that anyone here really believes it applies to a riders real world skills or experiance.  It's just a function of the board.   I would also hope that just because a member has 2, 3, or 4K posts no one actually believes that makes them a better rider, or they have more experiance etc.  Hopefully no one is that gullible.  

Now I gotta go find out which catagory these last couple of posts fall into...
Just don't see the point behind post numbers of classification of rider as to how much time they spend here. Just my opinion. Opinions are just basically new ideas. Without opinions/ideas there is no change in this world. Maybe capo should but it to vote, nothing wrong with change. dude

ahhh...looky.......the dog is back!  And wheres your buddy to cover yer back???  I'm pretty sure he was dropped on his head as a kid!

Old???  Hah!  Typical punk remark.  With that pretty paint job on that bike of yours I'm pretty sure your just a poser!  But we'll just see about that.  How bout I just wander down there in 2 weeks and take that ugly bike from you.  I'll be sure to fix the paint job first thing!!  When is the next track day open?  I'll be there...GUARANTEED!  I'll PM you my phone number so we can arrange this.   You DO have a clear title right?:super:  Or does Mom and Dad still have the title?

If ya had been on the site for more than a couple months, you'd see all sorts of pics of my bike.  I know ya'll are kinda slow in Texas but look around and I'm sure you'll find pics of my bike.

A far as the eating goes.....I've seen that shot of you pounding that beer.  Maybe ya'll should think about switching to LIGHT beer???

I don't think that we really rate people by the number of posts they have. A guy with 1 post can offer as much as a guy with 3,000. However, it isn't too cool for any new guy in any situation to come in like a "bull in a china shop" criticizing things and making demands. Not even the veterans do that...we sure aren't going to stand for from a new guy.

It has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge or riding ability...just the respect one earns over time from his contributions to the board.

Hope that makes sense.

Hey Sled, if you like this, you can find a whole lot of this kind of stuff over at www.Labusas.org

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068595866 -->

sorry I haven't chimed in on the fish weighing lately............

I saw pics of BusaGod on a track, but I musta missed the ones of him in a 'full lean'

think I will change the topic again. maybe to "On Busa Pond". Henry Fonda will be available for the title role. <- that is about as likely as this so called race.

Just a few more posts, Please? Yea, what the hell matt (sledhead), you racing fool, before someone blows a head gasket around here. Those of you that stated that you meet some great guys here on this site, I'm sold! Mr. Sledhead, one hell of a nice guy. He has what is takes to ride the fastest bike on this planet. "MOXIE" - as for me, just let me say, that’s not the first time I've been described as a bull in a china closet. I ride the fastest production bike as well, and I have things to say. Sorry in advance if the step on toes. Ya' all be cool now, ya hear? Not bad accent for a Philly transplant.

EAKbusa, Eroinblade, Like your style dude! Be real?

Side note: for those of you that are not please with my screen name let me say my first thought was “almightygodâ€￾, just couldn't measure up, and I believe that it is taken, so I went with busagod, given to me by my boys. RaiderDm... you can bet your sweet ar$$, it wasn't me, some type of censorship thing going on.

Sledhead, looking forward to some pointers on the track. I'll be in touch.

Sled been told that these guys are the some of the laid back dudes, surely no hard feelings?

;)

Guys guys guys..and gals!!!!  This was just too much!!!  Busagod and I cooked this one up!!!  You all should know me by now!!!!  Its gonna be a week with me and BG takin' the hooks outta your mouths!  We have been laughin' like monsters on this one!!!

You gotta admit..........this WAS a good one!!!  Look at how many people looked at the thread!!!  Oracle......thanks!!  Too damn funny!!!!

Give the new guys a break folks!!!  Thats whats its all about around here!!!  Just cuz someone is a newbie don't make them slow.  We were all newbies once.  Remember that without new blood things get waaayyyyy boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG......we're on for middle of winter buddy.....cant wait to come down to Texas.....Corona's are on me!!!

Hey Erionblade...............I think I owe ya more than a beer!  your a good guy lookin' out for a buddy!  Name your poison and its on me!  You and BG can show me the lines when I visit!

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Death to one of the funniest threads in a LONG time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crown Royal for me but only after your lesson.
:bounce:
Other than your riding gear a light jacket is all the extra clothing your gonna need down here.

R.I.P.
:sad:

<!--EDIT|erionblade
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068611209 -->

Excellent work !!!

:beerchug:

I'd still like to see BG's resume ;)

Send some of that Texas' Heat up here. :D

Jim

Crown Royale works for me!!

BTW guys.....BG has been racing bikes more years than many of ya have been around.

OK...the hook is now outta Caches, Mikeys, and Stkr00 mouths...hhehehe

Get this folks.......supposed to get OVER a foot of snow today. Wanna guess what 'ol sled is gonna be doing??

Should be trying to get in at least one more ride before it hits. :D

Or you could just kick back, have a few brews and watch all the lovely snowflakes bring an end to the riding season. :sad:

Or you could get the Zaino out like BT, and just polish, polish, polish :cool:

Back