happy happy joy joy hayabusa.org

hey stkr00........are you supposed to get anything from this storm?

Been reading on the Zaino. Is it mail order only?

OK...the hook is now outta Caches, Mikeys, and Stkr00 mouths...hhehehe

Get this folks.......supposed to get OVER a foot of snow today.  Wanna guess what 'ol sled is gonna be doing??
Sled, be gentle, I believe a few took it hook, line and Thinker….oh, I mean sinker. :bounce:

By the way, any chance that you guys could keep those cold fronts up there with you. The forecast for us on Friday is a high of 49 degrees. I been thinking of winterizing my bike. :super:

weather.jpg

BusaGod we should have known Sled was a fast rider; have you seen the pic of his wife? Dammnnnn. :tounge:
Look at AMA superbike, most of the great riders have gorgeous women; for instance kurtis "howdy doody" Roberts one ugly dude but a pretty nice lookin gal at his side.

Good on ya mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Never found Hayabusa.org to be a p!ss!ng contest...
it's maturity level always stood it apart.

sled...I think the worst weather is North of us. I'm in Kenosha which is 30 miles South of Milwaukee. Forcast shows Sat-Wed to be rain, but temps in the mid 40's.

I went riding today looking for more twisties, but the wind was really bad. Steady winds of 20-25 mph, with gusts of 45-50 mph. With winds like that, any road becomes a twistie. I rode about 80 miles today and said to h3ll with it and came home.

The Zaino is mail order only I believe ? Didn't read too much.

Jim

I should've known better than to trust a couple of Aggies. I grew up in Arkansas and my Pa learned me better then that.

:bounce:

PIG...SOUY...RAZORBACKS !!!

I'll do my best BG!   I'm ready for the snow!!  WOW!  snow in the panhandle already?  You guys keep your warmth.....49 degrees?  Dude...thats shorts weather where I'm from ya know...A!! I'm ready for my itty bitty 900 CC two stroke twin cyl, 175 horse sled to go and play with!!!  Can you say TORQUE???   Gotta love 2 strokers!

Thanks Erionblade........I'm fully aware I'm the Lyle Lovett in this relationship!  She has always said the only reason she dated me in the first place was for the bike!   Dunno what will happen when she gets her own bike next year!  BTW....since your a Honda dude....One of my best buds is friends with Miguel Duhammel so if you guys get up here for the AMA superbike race next year, We can get in and get some autographs from the Team Honda guys.  We got to party with the guys from team Honda after the races last year.  Funny that he rides an RC-51 huh?  He wants a Busa though :).......Hey Dwayne........you reading this thread?:super:?  Call them up and tell em there be a couple extras at the party next year.

Hey Stkr00......ever hear of Hot Springs Village?  My mom and dad live down there.  Too yuppy for my tastes!!

sled - my aunt lives in Hot Springs, out in the country, not the village. I was actually born in Hot Springs, but we moved when I was about 2 y/o. Some good riding over Petit Jean mountain.

Cousin had a Honda CBR600 F4i, but when I told him I got the busa, he said he had switched to a Valkarie. go figure... :super:

I guess I'll be wainting on him through the twisties now :D

Sled, for you I sing ...Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!....I'm glad someone knows how to make the best of the white stuff. You would laugh you’re a$$ off down here when we get a freak snow storm, cars and trucks line the highways many on their roofs. It’s quite the site.

Wind has shifted from the north, if I smell two-stroke oil tomorrow; I’ll know your having a blast.

2004 – Brainerd International Speedway – June 25-27
:beerchug:

Sled it sounds like a plan, Miguel is one of the friendlier riders out there it be cool to meet him. So far I'd have to say Eric Bostroms the nicest guy on the circuit. Some of those guys don't have the time of day for superbike fans. I tried to talk to Nicky at VIR but couldn't get near him. Jake Zemke seems pretty cool too and of course everyone was cool in the Corona camp. We hung out there and drank there beer when we weren't walking.

BusaGod you the man Bro; Varsity no less :super:

Last edited by a moderator:
Erionblade, dude I made the team!!! No rookie status for me! I no you must be jealous, girlfriend? :drink:
Wow, you skipped the JV squad and vaulted right up to the big time.  I want to be just like you, or is it Mike.  Oh wait, I'm Mike!

Now I'm confused.
Thanks "D", I think it was the cool panties someone said I was wearing, or maybe the lack therof! Or maybe I just owe it all to the Sledhead. A :super: But never the less, I'd like to thank my Mother and Father, my Manager, My bestest friend Karen, for whom with out, this would not of been possible, my dog dillon, and to all my fans. Or is that fan :super: Be real!! :bounce:

And yet, it keeps drawing in the crowds.

Shame you couldn't have charged addmission for this thing. Captain could have had his busa by now.

:D

Back