Not really happy hayabusa.org

poke.gif

I liked it Nick!!!  Too funny.  But...you should be out making another movie for us!!! :laugh:

As far as the race goes BusaDog..........1/4 mile or twisties works for me.  Hell....I'll even come down to Texas!  But if I come down there and you don't have title in hand....well....    ........lotsa talk from a  :newbie:

hmm?  hmm???    
poke.gif

Oh....and I had KFC and a couple pieces of left over frozen pizza......nummy!

And now I'm off the kiss Nicks butt! Left or right cheek Nick??

Just the facts boys.  Seems my thread has brought out the big guns.  Sorry to rain on your parade.  But maybe the truth hurts a little.  

Never said I was a rookie rider, just classified as one on this site.   Sledhead, never thought about racing for titles, but what do you have in mind?  1/4 mile of lets say ten laps around a road course.  Come on man, easy to challenge someone knowing we probably never could meet.

Cache, dude.... first time on the road in a few months! I rest my case - 4219 posts / one ride in two months.  And to answer your question / any colder than sixty and she's parked.  There is plenty of time to ride down here with out freezing my balls off.  You know, 90% of the year.

Last, Mr. Oracle - thanks for pleading for my rights to play another day, maybe just maybe if I'm a good boy, I too can join the varsity squad. But, you see, I doubt it.  Never was much of a conformist.  Not afraid to speak my mind either.  

Ride_or_Fish - I like that, "It’s the bike, Not the board!" thanks

A little more riding a little less typing!

:super: :super:
Nothing wrong with speaking your mind. Post numbers have nothing to do with the riding ability f any individual, but they do show how long someone has been around here good or bad. Some guys post for numbers more as a game then anything else, nothing wrong with that.

You can be classified as a Rookie rider, it just depends who is doing the classification. There is someone always better, faster and has ridden longer. So at 35 years of riding with a Busa that is capable of 332hp and real 216+mph and lots of questions and answers on this site, I get to call most everyone Rookies, but not all.

By the way welcome and welcome to your opinions. I do hope that your opinions are not just to get people pissed off though. It is always refreshing to get different views on this site.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you are all (most) just a bunch of rookies. :D I do not want anyone kissing my azz unless she is female and good looking. (thank you very much) :D :D :D :eek:

-snip-

If you find this place is not fun for you, you are encouraged to join RSD.

-snip-
Dude, don't put him in the same group with RSD.  He hasn't earned that right yet.  RSD was and still is one cool MF...  Just because he didn't like some of the goings on around here, doesn't make him like BS (I mean BG).  I respect RSD, because he did what alot of these whining windbags couldn't do.  He said he was leaving, and he left.  PERIOD

Don't be offended by this reply (anyone).  I know that bunches o' peeps here don't like RSD, and they have that right...  But, I love him and I will stand up and say so at the drop of a hat.

Peace,
Vaughn
I liked RSD also!

Miss his acerbic posts. :sad:

B.G. - The site isn't that bad, give it some time. Think of the place like you would a bar, if you don't like the conversation, move to another table. Everyone here has something to offer, I'm sure you do too.

I had chicken for dinner too, is that so wrong? The fact that it was at a Bridal shower is a whole nother story.

oddly enough, this post was self-hypocritical

These are my LEAST favorite types of posts, I didn't enjoy reading, but was curious about peoples reactions. But I enjoy the heck out of peoples jokes, pointless detractions, bike info, general MATURE [and even immature] bantering the likes of which I don't see anywhere else. It's a human experience.

www.hayabusaracersonly.com is open if ya wanna start something more narrowly focused. I never bought my cycle with the sole intention of just racing, but I've had it on the track, on the road, on gravel (!), in rain, on grass, on trips, in town, near it's speed limit, and parked, it's very multipurpose - just like this forum. This place is PERFECT as is, for MY types.

I vote we move this thread over to Random thoughts since it's less about our bikes

I dunno, I am kinda of enjoying the Irony of having this thread posted here, based on the thread starters complaints...

Oh hey, if you are all bored you can come over the Random thoughts and kiss my ass on my new windscreen Mod and My Silkolene oil rant!!!

Just a thought... *Hugs* Gotta go find Brit...See if BT is done with her!

Cache, dude.... first time on the road in a few months! I rest my case - 4219 posts / one ride in two months.  
reason for this is, my busa is setup for dragracing, and I go to the track every weekend when It's open. Not that you would have known that (it was only posted on this site) , and the season ended over a month ago. Finally got sick of not riding, so slapped a plate on the back and went for a joyride! :D

Even if you don't like some of the posts here, it's your perogative.
btw - nice lookin bike, and enjoyin the coronas! :beerchug:

Some threads just have a life of their own and won't die. This will be one of those, and I have just extended the pain. Its not worth all this.

Liike I give a rat's AZZ what anyone thinks.
I am lord god king Busaman the III (at least on the internet).
All I can say is who cares all sites go through this stuff just read what you want and post FACTS....

Oh come on...so, we've got a new guy that's not happy with the way topics get posted? We aren't all continually talking about dyno results and mods? This isn't a 24/7 BIKE TALK station?! Threads sometimes take an amusing turn (for better or worse) and he's upset?

Change the channel...I looked for a long time to find a place that "suits" me, and I've found it here...what you call BS is so small compared to most other busa sites. Pay them a visit and see if they better suit you...

The reason a thread like this gets so much attention is because it's so silly...and the reason a post about a mod or a question about exhaust isn't beaten in to the ground is simply because those topics are continually resurfacing when someone needs help...those that have answers or can help post, those that don't have much to contribute on the subject just read it and move on...the board changes continually, and I hope that most that stick around do so because they like it here...if you don't, move on...don't waste another minute of your time trying to pick it apart because you're not happy...it's silly...

All you that received the secret email it's time to take action.... CODE WORD: "BARRACUDA" repeat "BARRACUDA"

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

CAp

Back