happy happy joy joy hayabusa.org

Damn it, I am not handing out kleenexs this time!!! Vabusa it's your turn. ROFLMAO!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WOW
just read the first page to realize this thing started nov 03
then jumped to the 4th page
gotta go look at those dog pics.

Is busagod still around?
I'lll go look
biggrin.gif

well i for one think that if there is any asskissing going on, it hasnt been my ass. Mine has been busted for everypost I have written on from every different topic. And It doesnt bother me a bit, I know if I didnt like the funlovin ballbustin, that I can choose not to come here, and so does anyone else.. So stop your whinin and either do better or use your right to not come back. If you went to a store and didnt like the selection, you wouldnt go back.. well this is the capt's store.. its your choice... make it....

dont you love when someone rekindles an old ballbustin post and all us newbies start postin like it was yesterday, Learn something new everyday

This thread was an "inside job"...existing members trying to get everyone up-in-arms...
laugh.gif

...and it worked...
biggrin.gif

would me and busagod do that to yuo guys VA?? nahh......not me.....no way...hhehehehehe!!!

Got a PM from BG after his surgery but haven't heard from him lately. But his surgery went well and he's doing great. If anyone runs into him tell him to get his butt back here!

Back