Ninja Killer's Busa Hauler

I was limited in how much I could help so All Thanks Goes to Hal & Rusty for all their hard work in getting my trailer ready to haul some Busa's . Hal , Thank you Bro for time & Effort you put into doing this for me. Thanks to Hal's Wonderful Wife Mary for listening to all of us & Feeding us Pizza. Rusty , Thank you for going out of your way to help Hal since I couldn't do much, Oh by the way Rusty , "I think you lost a nut under the trailer, It was laying there when we left "
cool.gif
. Omar thanks for showing up to Supervise & do a little "Tanning", It was good to see you again & I hope that everything goes well & your recovery is quick. Rusty , Josh said he wants a rematch , He told me he let you win so you wouldn't feel bad if a 12 year old beat you. This place has Awesome People !!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Thanks for posting the pics Omar. The busas fit perfect in the trailer. In addition to the side by side set up, we also set up a single chock position in the middle of the trailer for hauling one busa and gear. Had a good time doing a little work, visiting with good friends, enjoying some pizza, and letting my dog Pepper get to know the guys REAL good!
laugh.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
BigBSBusa @ May 18 2008 said:
1420833[/ATTACH] PM]
Glad you got off your butt to do that, Bob!
laugh.gif
 Hal was great helping me get my trailer to Busa Hauler status also.  Hopefully he triple checked the measurements and made sure there was no rail underneath the spot he was about to rout.  
whistling.gif
Looks like everything is a good fit.
Ken , That's funny you brought that up because Hal was telling Rusty & I that we need to make sure we do measure it so we don't have a repeat performance.
laugh.gif
We worked around it and laughed for a minute so all was good.

zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Larry, Curly and Moe
rofl.gif

Funny...looks like a good time guys...oh, and you managed to get some work done too LOL
tounge.gif

beerchug.gif

Bob tell your son that whenever he is ready for that rematch...I'm game....

Hal & Mary, Thanks for the pizza and pop...it hit the spot!! We had a good time getting ready for the meet N greet....

Omar...Thanks for posting pics...none of us worried about a camera since we had the "Jedi" feeling taht you would be there and you always have a camera with you....
lol1.gif

Bob is undecided if he wants to paint the inside or stain it and keep the wood look.

Bob must have been high on his pain meds because he was talking about putting a Disco ball and a fog machine in the trailer....
whistling.gif

right on guys, nice day for the install.
they look right at home settin in them baxleys

conrats bob
beerchug.gif

btw hal, hows ol pepper holdin up

where are you guys from in kansas? i grew up in osage city. in about 2 months i start a project in emporia, i havent work near home in 20 years. maybe we can hook up and go raise some hell.
charlie

Back