New Busa Hauler

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
So, some of you have seen me pull a few different trailers (the free clinic) to the Bash across the years - but the constant has been my black expedition. It is old now and she creaks and complains when pulling anything these days. So, I decided to go in and buy a truck... now, it is important to note that we have some fantastic people here on the boards, but much more often than not, you can't gain a true appreciation for a person until you meet them. I have been pretty lucky in my dealings with the members here - but this...

To make a long story slightly less long, I flew from Pensacola to West Palm Beach and drove my new truck home. I think I was in West Palm for less than two hours from the time I landed. Blanca Busa picked me up at the Airport - in the new truck that I was buying. I was in love from the time that I saw it! 2012 F-350 Dually...
Blanca took care of everything for me, and the things that he couldn't do were because I didn't have the time after the delays to my flight. He was fantastic to deal with, and it all started with a text about pointing me towards a dealership where I wouldn't get screwed... This was a fantastic deal, and while I am sure that I could've gotten it cheaper by stealing it - I think that I did about as good as I could have the legal way.

This truck has everything that I was looking for (and several things that I didn't know that I just had to have) as well as the power and bling. I told Blanca that I had bought a few new vehicles in my life but never for me... this is the first brand new vehicle that I have purchased for me - and with his help, I was able to go all out! Anyway, next is an upgrade/update to the trailer... but that is a little later. For now, here's a pick of Bessie's new hauler:

image-3781766719.jpg

Blanca took this picture as I was leaving. He was fantastic to work with, I would do so again - and recommend him to all of my friends and family!

His one suggestion was to change my screen name to:
MC "Get the F Outta My Way" Super Duty

LOL

image-3781766719.jpg

:thumbsup:

Looks good, Shawn! Hope to see it in person in April!

Awesome looking truck!!! Now dont show that ford to much luv, dont forget the Girl gets jelous with a new baby in the garage.:thumbsup:

lankeeyankee said:
Awesome looking truck!!! Now dont show that ford to much luv, dont forget the Girl gets jelous with a new baby in the garage.:thumbsup:

Yes sir, that may be an issue...

card16969 said:
ouch expensive payment haha.. not a ford guy but those trucks are AMAZING

That is true... but I am worth it! LOL

lankeeyankee said:
Cant take it with ya! If you work hard buy things you like, live life dont spend it counting dollars or watching numbers.

Lankee, "Can't take it with you"... is exactly the comment that caused me to get it! LOL

Congrats on the new truck! Hopefully we'll get to see it this fall.

Nice ride....

Thinking about getting the 350 KR..not the dually tho, they some nice trucks....:thumbsup:

Shawn it was a pleasure doing what I could for you. You earned it. Thank you for your service.
To flip it around. It takes a big leap of faith to buy a vehicle sight unseen and I appreciate your trust in me.

Very, very nice, Shawn! Have been looking at trucks myself.

Bout time you posted up again :thumbsup:

Ok, Shawn is hauling EVERYONE's bike to the bash :)

Back