NC Meet Up III (revised)

there's a good group going, from all over. I'm getting ready to leave here in the next 20mins
cool.gif
coming right down I40

beerchug.gif
Great to meet you guys today. I'm home and getting ready for dallas. See you all up in the mountains in two weeks
cool.gif

Next time we'll have to find the waitress thats not so stuck on the rules.... geeze they wanted us to pay for pics with them
laugh.gif

Hope you guys made it home safe and dry.

Same here nice to meet everone. Panther I am trying to find that jacket I will hit you up when I do. See yall at the bash. Peace

glad to hear everyone made it home safe. I saw someone taking pics?
rock.gif
? where are they?

(rockadaous @ Apr. 14 2007,19:18) glad to hear everyone made it home safe.  I saw someone taking pics?
rock.gif
?  where are they?
had chit to do when i got home ............... pics to follow
super.gif

BLING
DSCN0145.jpg

Custom Turbo Busa
DSCN0146.jpg

Rock wants these Tail Lights
DSCN0144.jpg

Random M&G pics
DSCN0149.jpg

DSCN0150.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

James NCPANTHER01 (sorry camera didnt focus too good or he broke it one
crazy.gif
)
DSCN0147.jpg

James NCPANTHER01, Roy APEX, Cant remember guys name in background
DSCN0148.jpg

Now the HOOTERS pics

Parking at HOOTERS 6 Busas & 2 13.5's
DSCN0154.jpg

Table with helmets
DSCN0158.jpg

Waiting on WINGS
DSCN0157.jpg

DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0156.jpg

and now.........................

the sweetie that "took care of us"
DSCN0159.jpg

looked like one hell of a good time............

did i mention that hooters is my favorite place to visit???

yo B. I checked ebay and can't find the earphone seller. found the product, but wasn't under the same name you gave me.

(rockadaous @ Apr. 14 2007,22:49) yo B.  I checked ebay and can't find the earphone seller.  found the product, but wasn't under the same name you gave me.
link?

Rock,

here is a <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycle-Headset-for-MP3-Garmin-GPS-Radar-Detector-35_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6755QQi
hZ005QQitemZ150032857768" target="_blank">LINKSTA</a> for the helmet speakers

Fellas, it was truly a pleasure and a great time with you all! We need to do this on a regular! But make sure there's a HOOTERS around
biggrin.gif
! Glad everyone made it back safely! Let's do this againnnn! Give me a reason to get ready fro the weekend...James...NCpanther01!

Picture_024.jpg

either we have the same taste or we follow each other around (like kids on the short bus) and take the same pictures lol

ATT00041.jpg

Back