NC Meet Up III (revised)

Hey B I just emailed zukracer and he's interested give him the details of where to meet when you get a chance

yeah, anyone coming up from the raleigh area?

Gotta figure out where it is from I40 but think I should be able to make it up there
cool.gif

(zukracer @ Apr. 13 2007,10:37) yeah, anyone coming up from the raleigh area?

Gotta figure out where it is from I40 but think I should be able to make it up there
cool.gif
we're leaving from fayetteville, but willing to meet ya in sanford. come straight down 1 and take the sanford exit. we should be in sanford by 9:30ish

anyone pinged ncbusa? He's down in that area and if he's not working would probably join us

so when and where tomorrow? i would probably be interested in coming, someone lay out the full detail.
thanks

Here is a map.
Well be at PPM at 11:00 AM  then head to Hooters for a bit.  I gotta be out by 1:30 at the latest. Again I will be at the McDonalds/Gas Station on Hwy 73 I believe Exit 55 at 9:45 and leave at 10:00.

map.jpg

anyone from the raleigh area yet? I'm trying to plan my route, just not sure where folks are coming from. I'd ride to sandford and meet up with that group but thats going south for me. I'm right at 40, so I might just take that to greensboro. route tbd, aiming for ppm around 11am.
cool.gif

70 % chance of rain ...........

Forecast

I have been cleaning on her after putting her back together, she also has new blood running through her veins

Man, just got in. Checked weather and 30% here but not until after 6 or so. Sooooooo Game On Boys!

getting ready to head out.  ya'll have a safe ride up.  
beerchug.gif

weather man calls for showers after 8p.m
we're good
race.gif

Ok, who all is in on this? I may just get my lazy azz up and go...lol . I will be falling in at exit 106 I-85

Back