NC Get Together 7-14

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys it's getting that time again. Time to meet up with the fellows and enjoy the weather
cool.gif
. Looks like Sat. the 14th we will be heading to Greensboro again and check out the latest at PPM and check the new Cycle Gear store that just opened up. Of course I think some grub from Hooters will be in order
beerchug.gif
. Just trying to get an idea of who else is going. You Raleigh and Winston-Salem boys are welcome to meet there with us. I think the distance will be the same for all of us. Can I get a yell from the NC guys.

Punisher

hmm, thats a definite, maybe, not sure, possibly for me... I'll be officially homeless then so not entirely sure if I'll be in NC that weekend. I am also supposed to be at an avalanche event that day, west of there, so if I'm in town I might tie the two together
beerchug.gif

Zuk: Would be nice to see you again man. If you can make it come on to PPM at 10:00. I'll post a map and directions again as it gets closer.

Bradsbusa: That would be a little bit of a ride but if you wanna do it, come on man, the more the better.

Rock: Haha...I knew you were in bro. 10:00 is good with me. Gotta give some of the other fellows a yell to see if they are in too.

Hey Punisher...I'd like to participate in this ride and finally meet some of you guys. Where is this ride starting and finishing at? I'd be riding from Pinehurst, NC so any directional assistance would be great.

(GoAWOL @ Jul. 03 2007,19:34) Hey Punisher...I'd like to participate in this ride and finally meet some of you guys. Where is this ride starting and finishing at? I'd be riding from Pinehurst, NC so any directional assistance would be great.
i'll pick u up
laugh.gif
  how about off of 1.  Outside of Sanford? say around 8:30-8:45 a.m.?  I'll pm you my cell too. there's a Gas station just off the exit. I'll be coming from spring lake taking 87

(rockadaous @ Jul. 03 2007,18:37)
(GoAWOL @ Jul. 03 2007,19:34) Hey Punisher...I'd like to participate in this ride and finally meet some of you guys. Where is this ride starting and finishing at? I'd be riding from Pinehurst, NC so any directional assistance would be great.
i'll pick u up
laugh.gif
  how about off of 1.  Outside of Sanford? say around 8:30-8:45 a.m.?  I'll pm you my cell too.  there's a Gas station just off the exit.    I'll be coming from spring lake taking 87
laugh.gif
and there you go.

laugh.gif

(rockadaous @ Jul. 03 2007,18:37)
i'll pick u up
laugh.gif
how about off of 1. Outside of Sanford? say around 8:30-8:45 a.m.? I'll pm you my cell too. there's a Gas station just off the exit. I'll be coming from spring lake taking 87
Sounds good...I know where that is. I'll give you a call a day or so prior to confirm the plans.

we're going for sure. we've been waiting for this for a minute lol
fayetteville guys will be kickstand up by 8, so we should be meet right on time. there's two gas stations at that exit. we'll do the truck stop heading west. is that good for you

(rockadaous @ Jul. 03 2007,19:26) we're going for sure. we've been waiting for this for a minute lol
fayetteville guys will be kickstand up by 8, so we should be meet right on time. there's two gas stations at that exit. we'll do the truck stop heading west. is that good for you
yessir...sounds like a plan. I'll park there around 0815 and keep an eye out for you guys. Try not to drive by and leave the
newbie.gif

lol..see you guys then.

(GoAWOL @ Jul. 04 2007,08:53)
(rockadaous @ Jul. 03 2007,19:26) we're going for sure.  we've been waiting for this for a minute lol
fayetteville guys will be kickstand up by 8, so we should be meet right on time.  there's two gas stations at that exit.  we'll do the truck stop heading west.   is that good for you
yessir...sounds like a plan. I'll park there around 0815 and keep an eye out for you guys. Try not to drive by and leave the  
newbie.gif

lol..see you guys then.
laugh.gif

No Busa left behind
beerchug.gif

you've got mail

Still working on it. I've tried getting ahold of Brian on e-mails and stuff. Guess I'll have to call him. I think Justice is in, I'm sure Roy will be too.

Got a few things left to do on mine and I'm ready. She's riding naked today.
wow.gif
no plastics..haha

(Punisher @ Jul. 05 2007,11:06) Got a few things left to do on mine and I'm ready.  She's riding naked today.
wow.gif
 no plastics..haha
secret mods? ride' naked EWWWWW
crazy.gif

Back