NC Get Together 7-14

(Punisher @ Jul. 18 2007,15:28) Yeah the bash is last weekend in September, you going? I was thinking maybe first part of October, anybody else?
Don't know if I can plan out that far...at least concretely. I will say that I would like to go though.

What are the dates and how does lodging look?

It's the last weekend in September (28th-30th). There is a thread on the board called Fall Bash dates. There are a few places in Robbinsville to stay. The Phillips is already booked and I just booked a room at the Microtel for Apex, NCpanther01, rockadaous, and myself. The rooms there are 85 a night. But split up with others that isn't bad at all.

ncpanther and myself did myrtle last weekend. as long as you keep moving your ok. it's when your stopped
firedevil.gif

I'll have to see what my job will let me plan out that far....but I'd definitely like to attend.

Roc....you guys have a good time? Day trip or overnite? Here's what I just got back from doing...

DSC00191.JPG

not sure what to make of that lol
j/k looks like a relaxing time.
try'n to get an out & back for saturday.
anyone interested?

(rockadaous @ Jul. 18 2007,17:52) not sure what to make of that lol
j/k looks like a relaxing time.
try'n to get an out & back for saturday.
anyone interested?
Where too?

Depending on what day I'm down. That's a nice area especially the ride up to Morrow Mountain. Good Kodak opportunities for the 'busa.

Let me know....

P.S. It is named for George Monck, the Duke of Albemarle, who was one of the eight Lords Proprietors granted the province of Carolina in 1663 by King Charles II.

(GoAWOL @ Jul. 19 2007,08:11) Depending on what day I'm down. That's a nice area especially the ride up to Morrow Mountain. Good Kodak opportunities for the 'busa.

Let me know....

P.S. It is named for George Monck, the Duke of Albemarle, who was one of the eight Lords Proprietors granted the province of Carolina in 1663 by King Charles II.
thanks for a little background info
laugh.gif

if it happens it'll be saturday. We go 24/247. So we could meet you off of 1. Vass road exit. lets see who else is interested first.

Thought you might get a kick out of that....isn't the internet great? It can make even me sound smart.

Sounds like a plan, hopefully more will join in.

(GoAWOL @ Jul. 19 2007,09:52)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 19 2007,03:58) Sorry brakes and chain won't allow. Mainly chain
laugh.gif
That chain finally give out?
Making a heck of a noise and is stretched bad.

Internet, my azz. Don't be ashamed of knowledge dude

12_6_13.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 19 2007,20:03)
(GoAWOL @ Jul. 19 2007,09:52)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 19 2007,03:58) Sorry brakes and chain won't allow. Mainly chain
laugh.gif
That chain finally give out?
Making a heck of a noise and is stretched bad.

Internet, my azz. Don't be ashamed of knowledge dude
Keep us up to date on your chain....interested in what's out there as a better replacement....and would like to see you on another ride soonest.
beerchug.gif

What's the time hack for tomorrow Roc?!
lurk.gif

12_6_13.gif

sean still haven't received any emails as of yet. might be a wash, but I'll call you if we put some'n together locally
beerchug.gif

(rockadaous @ Jul. 20 2007,07:05) sean still haven't received any emails as of yet. might be a wash, but I'll call you if we put some'n together locally
beerchug.gif
No worries....my wife would be glad to hear I'm not going anywhere and more yard work can be done.

Back