NC Get Together 7-14

What were you guys going for here, socks, shoes
rock.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

post_76_52064_DSCN0383__Medium_.JPG

(justtight @ Jul. 14 2007,19:24) Well DO3 I made it to work OK!! 12 hour shift ahead of me. It's going to be a long night
Be safe brother, hope you're feeling alright
wink.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 14 2007,16:28) What were you guys going for here, socks, shoes
rock.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif
Just for the record I was rushing to open the door for her....
biggrin.gif

(GoAWOL @ Jul. 14 2007,19:45)
(dadofthree @ Jul. 14 2007,16:28) What were you guys going for here, socks, shoes
rock.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif
Just for the record I was rushing to open the door for her....
biggrin.gif
It almost worked; then you tripped over ya tongue bro
tounge.gif

glad to see everyone made it home safe. No tickets/accidents. another good GTG. When is the next one?
beerchug.gif

WHAT'S UP FELLAS! Today was one sweet ride. I really had a good time. Was nice meeting a new face or two on the trip. I see everybody's pics came out good. I'll get my one or two on here later. Awol nice to meet you there man. Dadofthree, awesome riding with you man. Hope you made it home all safe and sound.

(Punisher @ Jul. 14 2007,18:27) WHAT'S UP FELLAS! Today was one sweet ride. I really had a good time. Was nice meeting a new face or two on the trip. I see everybody's pics came out good. I'll get my one or two on here later. Awol nice to meet you there man. Dadofthree, awesome riding with you man. Hope you made it home all safe and sound.
It was good times today...nice to meet you too Punisher. I'm still interested in your cruise control idea!

I'm with Rock...let's not let these get-togethers be too in frequent. Where's the next one at?

Well. Lets give this one a couple of days to settle out and we'll kick the stones around. i wouldn't mind a S.C. trip (other than the beach one we've been kicking around). Anybody else thinking S.C. ride?

Fellas, fellas thanks for the good time! Shawn again welcome!!!! Apex are you still drinking that coke...LOL!!!! Another successful ride NO TICKET....yeaaaa! Big Tuna nice scoot, bro! Hope everybody made it back safe, ubtil the next one!!!!!!

ok, ok , ok ............... no one got pics of me grabbing cortney's ugh ..........."Name Badge"?

Man whats up with you guys?

I know you all were shocked at my actions, but dayum!

All the other pics and not a single 1 of that.

Thank God I didnt make any booty shots this time.

/sigh

Oh well

Had a great time! im game for another ride.

Oh yea, unlike Courtney, when i say I Love Head, i aint talkin bout no BEER!

Pun, Apex, Do3 and myself rode by the Lee's show around 3 pmish, but we were too poor to afford the $15 gate charge.............

oh yea, and Pun, i was back in Concord ............ 3 hours of Chucky Cheese He77
firedevil.gif
all_coholic.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Jul. 14 2007,20:12) oh yea, and Pun, i was back in Concord ............ 3 hours of Chucky Cheese He77
firedevil.gif

all_coholic.gif
Dang dude, sorry to hear that. I got stuck with Chinese for dinner.
crazy.gif
Guess it will be another one of those nights.....me->
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
<-Pepto Bismol & Tums.

Alright SC is a long haul and................................. My pic is in every convenience store and the post office now. I don't think SCHP would be appreciative, heck they never have been.

If we go to Myrtle Beach that's fine. I got some riding buddies that went to Bike Weeks with me. We also have some local members like BusaDale ( new ), MacFast, HBR, Revvv, Burnschevy, some dude in Tega Kay I mean Rock Hill, etc. Sorry If I left anyone out.

Don't expect me to be a great host, been raising kids for 25 years. Didn't get out much.

Another NC ride would be just fine too.
super.gif

My cribs open anytime.

Back