NC Get Together 7-14

Sory Roc. Not yet. I've been doing the hubby/daddy jobs today. Gonna get them on tonight though.
beerchug.gif
also here is a couple of phone pics I got. Not as good as the others though.

0714071219.jpg

Looked like a great time - glad everyone had a safe trip. We gotta move south! Y'all need another one of those fast white bikes in the group too...

I can't even see a red x, Rock! Let me know if you need some help...
jump9.gif

(GoAWOL @ Jul. 15 2007,22:15) Lookin good rock...coming together real nice.
gotta work the clutch cover/gear cover next.....

talked with the guy @ PPM and he told me they plan on breaking down the packaged bolt-ons. that'll make it cheaper on us poor guys lol
Not to mention give us another reason to GTG in Greensborro
super.gif

Awol, Got to thinking bout that vibration thing on the way home. My nose tickles me every once in a while, and I wondered if that could be from vibration.
wow.gif

(dadofthree @ Jul. 18 2007,13:40) Awol, Got to thinking bout that vibration thing on the way home. My nose tickles me every once in a while, and I wondered if that could be from vibration.
wow.gif
LOL....I'm afraid to imagine what might be causing that particular tickle.....
crazy.gif

I've been working on my riding position thanks to board member recommendations, and it has helped. I would still argue that this beast creates a great deal of vibration that does cause some of the discomfort. I think my strategy will be to ride greater distances to condition my mind and body.
cool.gif

(Punisher @ Jul. 18 2007,15:04) Yeah, a long ride will do it....Like maybe...hum.....Myrtle Beach?
cool.gif
Sounds like a fantastic idea....but what month? Jul-Aug is downright brutal for heat and isn't there a plan for a fall bash at the Dragon?

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm scared...scared of the heat brother!!
firedevil.gif
I want out of this kitchen!

Yeah the bash is last weekend in September, you going? I was thinking maybe first part of October, anybody else?

Back