NC Meet up in Greensboro?..Anybody?

whitele LET ME KNOW THE PLACE AND TIME ILL MEET YALL IN DURHAM NC CALL ME 336-455-3828 WORK IT OUT WITH LOOMIS AND ILL BE THERE !

WhiteLE, call ORgBusa you can tell him directions better to the BP Station and address then me. I'll meet you there at between 9:45 - 10:00am.
See you guys in the Morning I'll check back later.

Still waiting to hear back from GunMetal.

Loomis,

Last edited:
I'm in, lost a lot of sleep today waiting on that phone call. Sorry for making you wait on an answer Loomis, I had to bug the guy all morning to call me back.

Loomis- I can find capital blvd no problem from 540 but is this Sheetz place visable while coming down capital on the right? That's how it looks on google

Sheetz gas station is VERY Visable from capital blvd after you pass Perry Creek 1/2 mile pass intersection Its on the Right Side Big RED SIGHS and Building.

Chuck - see you at the Family Fare at 9:50ish tomorrow.
Jon - bring GunMetal and I'll meet you there, have a little trip planned for us to Danville VA before Greensboro ;)

My Brother just called he's coming, Gun meet you at sheetz in morning between 8:45am/9:00am , WhiteLE see you at BP 9:45/10:00am.

Posted via Mobile DeviceI'll check thisagain in the morning. See y'all tomorrow

Last edited:
Anyone's free to post up and start a ride. :thumbsup: no need to wait on someone else to organize :rulez:

Gotcha whitele... :beerchug: I don't know the area that well and not much time these days. Let's get the next location suggested and I'll be happy to organize.

Gotcha whitele... :beerchug: I don't know the area that well and not much time these days. Let's get the next location suggested and I'll be happy to organize.

Don't worry about not knowing the area, we all ride for the fun of riding. Wilmington is usually popular, closer for the Fayetteville guys. :thumbsup:

Pick a spot and post up. Or if you see an event (Maxton Mile, anything), post that up too. Look forward to the ride!:beerchug:

Made it home ok, hope you all did as well. What a great ride and nice seeing old and faces!! :thumbsup:

Pics forthcoming of the bikini bike wash....... :whistle:

Getting ready for the wash

DSCN0411.jpg

Back