NC Meet Up III (revised)

Punisher

Donating Member
Registered
O.K. guys, this is where we stand at right now. Meeting up in Greensboro around 11:00ish at PPM. I will be leaving out of Concord at 10:00 for those that are heading up from the area and want to meet at the McDonalds off 85 on Hwy 73 (Davidson Hwy) exit 55.

Virginia guys and Fayetteville guys sound good to you?

P.

Uhhhhhh....Hello?
tounge.gif

he should be.  he stayed home last weekend.  I'll hit him up or maybe he'll see the thread. have you got with justin? I'll hit up stevo also

I know I am gonna be out, its my week to pick up the kids. I will be up for future rides....

Sounds good Apex, Kweave there will be more I'm very sure of it.

Who else is in?

If I can get my busa back t/g and running I will try to make it...I was also hoping to hit up the pinks all out in rockingham saturday...Got to put my new chain, sprocket, and hub bolts on...

correction. I talked to james and he might be out. He also mentioned it's supposed to be 50 degrees. remember the last run and how cold it was lol

50 aint cold
super.gif
...When is all this taking place? I might have my sled back together....

Yeah, 50 isn't bad.

Big Tuna, it's this Saturday Meeting up at Greensboro at 11 at PPM Customs. You in?

your right, but what time is it gonna reach 50. I've been seeing high 20's low 30's over-nite.
wow.gif

I think that was the high lol
man I froze, but it was still worth it.
super.gif
super.gif

I haven't seen the VA guys chime in.... no one interested?

super.gif

(Punisher @ Apr. 05 2007,09:25) Yeah, 50 isn't bad.

Big Tuna, it's this Saturday Meeting up at Greensboro at 11 at PPM Customs. You in?
Sure, Im gonna try... gotta throw a chain & sprockets on. I didn't realize PPM had a retail store...Their machining shop is right down the road from me. I live off I-85 exit #106 (Finch Farm rd.) so I can fall in from there...lol

Back