INDY RIDE.....contact info needed

dolilind

Registered
Hi everyone that wants to ride the little Indy ride i have thrown together at the last minute. It all started with a earlier post for a guy that is now in Iraq and will be home Tomorrow (25th), he was looking for local riders to ride with him while he was home. Now i have a few of our members plus a few of my friends wanting to do this ride.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
INDY AREA RIDE LINK
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=6;t=100316
Now the good stuff.
I would like to get some contact info for those who are going. Just in case someone who is going is running late, need direction, have bad weather and need to change plans or whatever should come up that I might need to contact everyone.
If needed contact me on my cell (812)870-1123.
Email before Aug 1rst  dolilind@hotmail.com

There are 2 meeting points for the 2nd of Aug.
If your In or Near Terre Haute IN. and want to caravan to indy (2nd spot) meet at the Mc Donalds near the Us70 and RT.46 intersection at 8:00 am. We will be leaving at 8:30. If late or no show please call...

If your meeting up with us in Indianapolis, IN.
Meet at the Shell Gas Station at the intersection of 465 and Crawfordsville exit (speedway exit) at 10:30. We will be leaving at 11:00am heading towards southern Indiana to begin the ride.

After the Sat ride, the plans are to hit Imax (if everyone wants) for showing of Dark Knight, and or ride through Downtown Indy.

Sunday Meeting at 10:00am at the shell gas station again. Time subject to change.

Again thanks for those who want to join us for this adventure.

Darrell

bump.gif

2nd is a few days away and i still haven't heard from anyone. Looks like its just gonna be Me, Busa 99, guy from my shop, i belive Brandname609 and proud dad, i think Mr.bogus on sunday. If your wanting to ride speek up, so i know who to wait for.

Back