My turn to help downed riders.

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
Went for a run up the Mountain today the first ride with the wife since my off. All good going up then when we were half way down came across a downed rider so we stop to help by directing traffic as it was on a blind bend, I called my towing mate to collect his bike, the rider was fine just a sore wrist and while waiting for the tow driver a Harley rider not watching where he should be rode over some loose gravel and side swiped the guard rail , he held the bike up and stop and hoped off yelling in pain as he received a compound fracture to his leg, so on the phone again to get an ambulance. Not the best way to spend a few hours but felt good to help out fellow riders as I have been in the same position my self.

Good on you man. It amazes me to see how many riders won't pull over to help another rider in need. Pat yourself on the back.

:thumbsup: Way to go, hopefully they will return the favors for other riders in the future.

It sucks when you go down. But takes some of the sting away when someone stops and offers help. KUDOS to YOU!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: I've helped a few in my day. I've had to be helped a few times as well. I was very grateful to have folks like you go out of their way to help when I've been down.

Back