Hero down.

Damn this still hurts. Everytime I see his pics I start crying again. It may be selfish, but this is one ride I'm glad I didnt go on. If I hadnt been out late watching a band, I would have been there. :angel: :usa:

Sorry for your loss guys :down:

Prayers sent for you and his family. :please:

Thanks for posting this Mike..... Tim was a great friend to all of us. My heart is broken. It was a very hard thing to witness, and I do not think the images will ever leave me... I am so thankfull for all of the great friends I have right now. I will forever miss his goofy laugh and the spirit he brought to every ocassion. RIP Turbo!!! tears........

This is such a sad story to hear. Prayers out to Tim and the rest of the Riders and family that had to to go through this.
RIP. Tim

I'm so sorry, I didn't even know this brother but based on your description, I'm sure he was a great man. Also, please share with us how this tragedy happened if you learn more. I have no doubt that he would want his family of motorcyclists to know and learn from this awful event. Doyle

Such sad news. Prayers to Tim's family and friends. It is never easy to see something like this happen.
RIP Tim. Thank you for your service and for being a good friend to those you left behind.

Back