Hero down.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend. May he RIP.

Sometimes we take life for granted. I'm certainly guilty. We often forget how un-forgiving these two wheeled beasts can be.

I have 2 things I would like to share with you all.

1- last night All the women went and got there toe nails done in orange and black to match his beloved busa, and on there big toes they all got kanji signs, he loved the hayabusas with such passion. He also had a foot fetish that was very funny to us all, none of our girlfriends or wives would wear sandals around him. He loved women's feet.

2- Tim was 47 going on 12, he was like a little kid and he just brought so much spirit to the room, well 10 of us had plans to go to moto gp in Indy on August 17 th of this year, I received everyone's tickets last week, Tim has been so excited about this trip since we booked it this winter, like a kid at Christmas, he was just glowing about Indy GP. Well tonight at the visitation I will put them in his pocket:cry::(

We have all decided we have to continue the trip as Tim would have wanted, my passenger pegs will be down and a angel will ride with us all.

RIP Turbo! prayers sent for his friends and family

RIP Tim, you will be forever in the hearts of your friends and family, god speed

Prayers sent for a long rest in peace until all his family and loved ones can join him by his side and he can ride again. So sorry for everyones loss. Keep the faith and your heads high as God works his magic on us all and we will understand it when that time comes.

Mike, my heart sank when Chris called me with the news. Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with Tim's family and friends.

I have 2 things I would like to share with you all.

1- last night All the women went and got there toe nails done in orange and black to match his beloved busa, and on there big toes they all got kanji signs, he loved the hayabusas with such passion. He also had a foot fetish that was very funny to us all, none of our girlfriends or wives would wear sandals around him. He loved women's feet.

2- Tim was 47 going on 12, he was like a little kid and he just brought so much spirit to the room, well 10 of us had plans to go to moto gp in Indy on August 17 th of this year, I received everyone's tickets last week, Tim has been so excited about this trip since we booked it this winter, like a kid at Christmas, he was just glowing about Indy GP. Well tonight at the visitation I will put them in his pocket:cry::(

We have all decided we have to continue the trip as Tim would have wanted, my passenger pegs will be down and a angel will ride with us all.

We will have to make our own missing man formation....

Ah man Im so bummed. My prayers and thoughts go out to his family and friends. You never know when your going to be called away from this part of your journey so live and love life every day like it is your last. RIP

So sorry to read Mike. Prayers sent for all :please: R.I.P. Fallen Rider, Godsped

Sorry to read this Mike!

Prayers sent in this difficult time. Hate to lose a fellow service member especially one that's been through all that. At least he died doing something he loved. :please:

Godspeed Timothy!

Back