Hero down.

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Guys

I just wanted to let you all know that a fellow busa rider went down Sunday morning, he died at the scene. We were heading to Wisconsin to one of our favorite spots, there was 9 bikes on this adventure, he. Lost the bike in a corner, we don't know how or why? He was a very experienced rider and been on this road many many times. This was his 2nd busa and just loved them dearly.

He was military, he had done a tours in Iraq,Afghanistan, Kuwait, Germany, Korea.

His nickname was Turbo Tim as his first busa he put a turbo on it.

His visitation is tomorrow afternoon and Thursday he is being buried with full military honors, patriot riders also.

Obituary For: Timothy Alan Foster | Wendt Funeral Home

He was one of my best friends, a hero and I miss him terribly

Please say a prayer tonight for him.

Godspeed "turbo"

R.I.P. Tim

Condolences to all affected by this loss:please:

ForumRunner_20120613_114825.jpg

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

ForumRunner_20120613_114825.jpg

He was in full gear, new shoei rf-1100, ago leather hayabusa coat... Just sad...

Also yesterday, myself and 2 friends complete the ride, with a helmet full of tears and all, we finished it for Tim.

May GOD bless him and his family.
Always awful news to hear.
I respectfully say, at least he died doing what he loved.

Taylor did he have an account here? Let me know so we can respond accordingly...

:(

That's bad news. RIP Timothy. Thanks for serving our country, and as someone said above; respectfully, glad you at least got to go doing what you loved.

Taylor did he have an account here? Let me know so we can respond accordingly...

I don't think so cap, he was not to good with computers. If he did he never told me. I think he just was a lurker on here.

Very sad to hear :down:

It's one thing to hear about the guy with no helmet speeding thread but to see a thread in which the guy was doing pretty much everything right and such a terrible consequence to still happen is just so saddening.

Condolences to his family and friends :please:

Back