My head is on the chopping block.

It aint right!
mad.gif
planes, cars, everywhere but oil, I guess. good luck to ya.
thumbs-up.gif

Sounds as if you've made up your mind to move to Maine. I hope your decision is a good one for you.
smile.gif

Sorry to here about your job lose. If you are into a change you may look into smaller jets. Alot being build right now and abit more stable too. Probably be a pay cut for you though. Lear, Ratheyon,Gulfstream, and Cessna all have service centers around the united states. Plus more companies starting up right now entering the Light jet market.

Sorry to here about your job lose. If you are into a change you may look into smaller jets. Alot being build right now and abit more stable too. Probably be a pay cut for you though. Lear, Ratheyon,Gulfstream, and Cessna all have service centers around the united states. Plus more companies starting up right now entering the Light jet market.
Thanks, Light jets are always something to look into. It would be nice to get in with some kind of corporate aviation.

Thanks,  Light jets are always something to look into.  It would be nice to get in with some kind of corporate aviation.
I know they always hiring right now. What I can't tell you is if any in Maine. I am in Kansas where alot of them are(Lear,Raytheon and Cessna). I know they always looking for people hell even Boeing sometimes looking but very unrealible on the long hall. Not sure the exp. they require for the outlining service center as far as knowing the jet itself. I work on the flight line not actual service center right now. We do the deliveries for the customers and work squaks from our pilots til the take delivery. If you want to pm me I can give ya a rought idea of pay.
Usually private aircraft goes in a 8-10 year rotation. The last one happen right after 9-11. So if you can get in now you pretty much golden by next time something happens. If you are not set on Maine and like really flat wheat fields Wichita not a bad place to relocate for A&P right now. Then there is always the option to relocate to a service center later with more exp. on the birds.

Back