I'm on the chopping block also.

What do you expect? Look at the party running your state? TAX and Spend!!! Same situation in Michigan! My question is why do the people keep voting in these idiots! You all are getting screwed! (VOTE THEM OUT). I live in Texas and we don't have your problems. The economy is booming here in Texas.

And you also have privatized prisons in Texas where the staff makes a little more than minimum wage. Why do you think you have so many escapes and misconduct in Texas prisons? Some things you just cant make money on.

Yeah Yeah.... The Dems can't blame President Bush anymore, They own it all so you Dems need to stop kicking that dead horse because it's on you all now!!! :moon::moon::moon:! Oh by the way, the Dems run Illinois and Michigan! I rest my case......:thumbsup:

You better look back and find out how long the Republicans had Illinois before blago got in. These problems didnt just happen overnight. A politician in a politician in my book, there all criminals.

you better look back and find out how long the republicans had illinois before blago got in. These problems didnt just happen overnight. A politician in a politician in my book, there all criminals.

+69827492378429349728734928374298

And you also have privatized prisons in Texas where the staff makes a little more than minimum wage. Why do you think you have so many escapes and misconduct in Texas prisons? Some things you just cant make money on.

more escapees across the red, but it still cracks me up every time I visit my wife at the sheriffs office and see the same security company guarding them as does the company I work at...also they replaced the deputies at the courthouse. not much staying "in house" anymore, seems everything is going contract.:banghead: hope you weather the changes:please:

more escapees across the red, but it still cracks me up every time I visit my wife at the sheriffs office and see the same security company guarding them as does the company I work at...also they replaced the deputies at the courthouse. not much staying "in house" anymore, seems everything is going contract.:banghead: hope you weather the changes:please:

So you have seen first hand how well a private comany keeps a community safe.

Hope everything works out Chris. Remember you have a bunch of people that care about you and have a hand reaching your way if you ever need.

So you have seen first hand how well a private comany keeps a community safe.

yeah, had a few get out, can't remember the circumstances though, seem to get caught pretty quick. across the red in Bryan county has alot more escape due to guard "error". not sure if it's privatized. we're building a new jail and the commisioners pushed it through to get it privatized to save the county $$$ despite what the sheriff and community wanted. more county jobs lost to contractors.(the county jailers that lose their county jobs are supposed to get equal pay & benefits when they become contractors) the whole thing stinks

yeah, had a few get out, can't remember the circumstances though, seem to get caught pretty quick. across the red in Bryan county has alot more escape due to guard "error". not sure if it's privatized. we're building a new jail and the commisioners pushed it through to get it privatized to save the county $$$ despite what the sheriff and community wanted. more county jobs lost to contractors.(the county jailers that lose their county jobs are supposed to get equal pay & benefits when they become contractors) the whole thing stinks

This is why you can not privatize certain things. There is just no safe way to run a facility like that to make money. The bottom dollar has priority over security and public safety.

The whole government/politician issue has more to do with where the people of this nation are putting their priorities. Not to thread jack, Chris, and my heart is with you. I hate it when 'we the people' become the victim of what the less than 'we the people' do for the majority, all for nothing but political gain and interest (as was so short and sweetly said). Lots more loss to experience all around, I'm a thinkin', before change takes place...I'm just not sure the change will be better for the long term. Thoughts are with you, my brother, hoping as was said that there will be a silver lining on this cloud!

Back