Does anyone have PDF suite or PDF editor ? I need help

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Have 9mb file in PDF.text format that are specs on a riverboat we are bidding on. Need to send disc copy of bid to solicitor.
Every time I create a disc it saves only the 'text' and not the specs or descriptive diagrams and pics.

I need to convert this PDF.text file to a normal PDF that will save properly on a CD-R..

Can anyone recieve this in email and edit it for me or tell me what I am doing wrong.
I am using laptop now and dont have access to PDF editor on PC in office.
Laptop only has reader.

Please help...
:please:

I'm pretty sure I got it.
I was trying to save it as text instead of one up save a copy. ( got too much on my mind)
It made it a PDF but it is still too large for officers email.
I do need to send backup hardcopies which I think I got figured but I am emailing VB the 9mb so you can simply split it for me if you dont mind.
Bid needs to be submitted electronically so it is recorded as received.

:please:

:bowdown:

I'll be here till 4PM at my office. I can split it, no problem. I might even be able to save it with a reduced file size, would you like me to try that?

Sure if you can somehow compress it and preserve it to something under 5mb fine and better. Less single emails for me and them.
Left my outbox a few mins ago

BTW, if anybody gets annoyed with the huge, bloated, crummy Adobe PDF reader, I recommend the freeware Foxit Software.

Foxit Reader - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Works well, doesn't crash, doesn't freeze up your system because it's asking you if you want to download update number 2,491 this week with the update window inconveniently hidden behind your browser window. Foxit is a great program, but you won't realize how horrible Adobe Reader is until you try to uninstall the awful Adobe awful garbage. You'll have to go into your registry file if you want to be rid of Adobe for good!

Last edited:
Back