Need PDF help ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I have a PDF I need to convert to a WORD Document so I can retype and adjust it... Otherwise with my slow typing skills it will take me an hour or so.

Anyone know how?

thanks - Kent

Attachments

• eqpt rental0001.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 178
I think your best bet would be to print and scan as OCR i believe (scanner turns it back into a word doc). It looks like a PDF Scan, not a word doc printed to PDF

looks like the PDF is actually a scanned image already so no dice. I tried a bunch of other apps and in every one the text shows as an image. Looks like a scan might be your only other bet. Sorry, doesnt look like it should take very long though :thumbsup:

Just did this on a scanned PDF and it worked. Open PDF. Upper left of document left click mouse and hold. Move to right and down while holding. At end let up on mouse button.This will draw a box. CTRL C this will copy it. Open a blank word document. Curser binking at upper left in word do CTRL V. this will paste. Wont be able to edit word doc though......

Does it have to be a Word document or can you use an Excel document? And what version of Office are you running?
I am bored here at school so I can make a new document for you in your choice of format. It is not that hard. PM me and give me some details and I will have it done in less than an hour for you

This is the best I could do.

You should be able to work with these

Attachments

• 1102280930_eqpt rental0001[1]_Page1.doc
    28.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 1102280933_eqpt rental0001[1]_Page2.doc
    12 KB · Views: 128
The whole reason for .pdf was to make a common file format for a document that would hold it's original formatting across a wide variety of platforms. A word document created on one machine will open differently on another maching (fonts/formatting, etc.); .pdf fixed that. So you are trying to do exactly what the program was created to prevent...

Back