My CBX is gone

Don't reckon that bike will top 300 kph with that bikini fairing , maybe with a small rider tucked in , but not with my ass on it I bet !! That motor should be a real torque monster tho , and chassis very nicely lavished with carbon and Ohlins and billet swingarm !! Do we even need to know the chunk of coin necessary for the privilege of ownership ?

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/i’m-getting-tempted-again.205734/
Resist Game Show GIF by ABC Network

listen to @c10 on this topic & read over this thread again Terry ( do not go all @JoeSTi ) *

@fallenarch
View attachment 1675014
already sold the BMW Will ?
Assuming you're talking to me, I traded it in. I tried selling it, but not a single bite. I couldn't even trade it in. Literally, no one would even come out and look at it. Finally, I got the call for the transmission recall and took it in. Told them I didn't want this bike back. The only choice was the 1250 GS. Turned out to be the best bike ever owned! Very unusual but BMW made the worst and best bike I ever bought!

For me personally (I'm not a tourer, mostly regional rides of 1-2 days), the CBX looks best with that big-arse engine looking you right in the face. So I like the naked and racing look best. Something about the audacity of those six pipes that say testosterone!

Assuming you're talking to me, I traded it in. I tried selling it, but not a single bite. I couldn't even trade it in. Literally, no one would even come out and look at it. Finally, I got the call for the transmission recall and took it in. Told them I didn't want this bike back. The only choice was the 1250 GS. Turned out to be the best bike ever owned! Very unusual but BMW made the worst and best bike I ever bought!
Hi wassa. There is a CBX on the internet at CBX Racing in TN. for $23,000..00 restoted

Back