My CBX is gone

To me this is the most ass kicking, WTF bike around (Triumph Rocket III). A 2.3 liter (140 C.I.), 3 cylinder engine! How crazy is that? I bet the bike lifts off the ground every time a piston hits TDC! Wonder how many of these they actually sell a year, Lol!

View attachment 1584575[/Quote
I used to ride with a fella who owned the 2nd incarnation , which has the fat rear tire and don't know what else . That thing is heavy , but he coped with it pretty well , actually he put crash bars all over it and made it even heavier ! Fantastic grunt , and always motored along well , but when the pace got a bit serious , the wind blast became a real issue . I have seen dudes running square car tires on the rear of 1st models or the skinnier rear wheel variant anyway !! Still shake my head at the thought of that !!
20141214_130923_2.jpeg

Take note of the owners horrid take on highway pegs.... attached to the crash bar !! Bad Ass !!

I guess it’s time to set the record straight you ignorant wretch. This ‘real man’ had two kids three decades ago. At ages 5 and 3 they’re mother took off, six months after we purchased a home. After I found her the family support division of the DA’s office ordered her to pay “child support” for the kids that (we) had that I was raising, just like I would’ve been ordered to pay were our roles reversed. Eventually she was allowed visitation and later on, remarried and got shared custody which reduced the amount of “child support” she was ordered to pay. This real man cared enough for his children to see that their mother contributed to their welfare, at least financially. Our kids are grown now, educated, six figure successful, one is married with two great grand kids and we talk almost daily.

As for my pm to Cap, all I asked him for was there any way I could keep the forum idiot from sending me nonsense messages since the info provided under forum rules only gave me the ability to stop all incoming messages, not just one. He asked who I was referring to and I told him. Never heard from him again and the idiot stopped sending me messages.

What either of those topics have to do with this thread or any other thread you’ve mentioned them in is beyond me.

And you weren’t ‘raised’, that’s obvious as hell.

I guess it’s time to set the record straight you ignorant wretch. This ‘real man’ had two kids three decades ago. At ages 5 and 3 they’re mother took off, six months after we purchased a home. After I found her the family support division of the DA’s office ordered her to pay “child support” for the kids that (we) had that I was raising, just like I would’ve been ordered to pay were our roles reversed. Eventually she was allowed visitation and later on, remarried and got shared custody which reduced the amount of “child support” she was ordered to pay. This real man cared enough for his children to see that their mother contributed to their welfare, at least financially. Our kids are grown now, educated, six figure successful, one is married with two great grand kids and we talk almost daily.

As for my pm to Cap, all I asked him for was there any way I could keep the forum idiot from sending me nonsense messages since the info provided under forum rules only gave me the ability to stop all incoming messages, not just one. He asked who I was referring to and I told him. Never heard from him again and the idiot stopped sending me messages.

What either of those topics have to do with this thread or any other thread you’ve mentioned them in is beyond me.

And you weren’t ‘raised’, that’s obvious as hell.
I dunno why ure crying about ure shitty life and trying to explain things... stop instigating me and I wont tell the truth about you.... I tried to squash this with you... but YOU REFUSE.... so now u get no mercy from me.... why did ure wife leave you?? lets count the reasons.

snitch
1. A person who tells on someone.
2. A bum of a person.

where I am from a snitch is the worst kinda person that can possibly exist... even if you shot me I would never ever ever ever did what u did....(run and tell on them)…. but I guess u don't see it that way... we are very different people.

Last edited:
Ali, how bout giving us all a break ? Your not at work where every human interaction is mostly confrontational. This should be a place we should all be able to come enjoy and share. Maturity and respect in today's society is fleeting.

Ali, how bout giving us all a break ? Your not at work where every human interaction is mostly confrontational. This should be a place we should all be able to come enjoy and share. Maturity and respect in today's society is fleeting.
did u read his replies to me? why do i get allllllll the blame. furthermore... if i was at work i would end this debate with the quickness.... it would be sooooo great if i could just KEEPLOCK him.

Last edited:
here is todays society.... jk

I dunno why ure crying about ure shitty life and trying to explain things... stop instigating me and I wont tell the truth about you.... I tried to squash this with you... but YOU REFUSE.... so now u get no mercy from me.... why did ure wife leave you?? lets count the reasons.
Ali, I am asking you to stop the personal attack. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but here in the open forum you are making this a personal attack. I understand if the two of you don't get along, but bringing his family into this? That is crossing a line with me... that is when it goes from keyboard kung-fu to just plain mean spirited.

Please let it go.

- MCM

Wuzza,
If you have already requested to have a member addressed, please don't bait that member - that is just asking for public interaction. This isn't a game of who started it, but, you have to admit, if you throw the bait, you are asking for the catch.

- MCM

Ali, I am asking you to stop the personal attack. I don't know what is going on behind the scenes, but here in the open forum you are making this a personal attack. I understand if the two of you don't get along, but bringing his family into this? That is crossing a line with me... that is when it goes from keyboard kung-fu to just plain mean spirited.

Please let it go.

- MCM
I wont start the argument..... swear to god.

Last edited:
I always wanted a cbx. Guy I work with had one, super clean. He ebayed it a few years ago and got crazy money for it. I'd love to ride one. I test rode the newest cb1100 recently and was very impressed with the seat of the pants acceleration it had. I lnow its not making huge hp numbers but the torque in the lower and mid rpms make it feel like it has hella power

I always wanted a CBX .

Guy I work with had one,
super clean .

He eBay it a few years ago
and got crazy money for it .

I would love to ride one .

I test rode the newest CB 1100 recently and was very impressed
with the seat of the pants acceleration it had .

I know its not making huge hp numbers
but the torque in the lower and mid rpms
make it feel like it has hella power .

Back