midwest meet

OK, so when do we decide when and where we're gona meet
rock.gif
? I know Eurika Springs, but same Hotel as last
rock.gif
, and what dates do we have to choose from ? Me, makes no difference, but we do need a dead line since MAY is ONLY 4 full months away  
SHOCKED.gif

rock.gif

I am voting for May 18-20th. I will get in touch with Barb @ Point West and see if she will give us a good rate again. Starting poll.

Don

(USN05LE @ Dec. 28 2006,19:01) I am voting for May 18-20th.  I will get in touch with Barb @ Point West and see if she will give us a good rate again.  Starting poll.

Don
Sounds GOOD to Me  
tounge.gif

+1 on your choice  
super.gif

I'm in for 18-20 (got an anniversary earlier in the month- my wife is tolerant of my Busa habit but not THAT tolerant!!).

(DREW @ Dec. 11 2006,03:34) Hot Springs and back in one day not likely. One way from Eureka Springs is a workout.
cool.gif
Attached pic is from start of hot Springs trip in 2005.In my driveway.
Mapquest shows 242 miles to Hot Springs the fastest way at 4 hours and 45 minutes. We would want the more scenic (i.e. twisty!) route, which would take longer. Hmmm...

I talked to LABUSA about a month ago. I told him Jack would be there. " Mr Daniels". Hope he can swing it this year... You all know he is "THE PARTY ANIMAL!!

I VOTED May 18-20th. Can probably stay longer though. Busaone "Mike" is in also. A few others from last year also.Doug & Tammy on the Goldwing maybe..

Just talked to my son GSXTacy, looks like he along with Pops Roos and their buddy Kevin are going to try and join us. Will probably try to hook him up with Semi for the ride down.

Map quest says 9 1/2 hours, 675 miles! So much for an hour past KC LOL

Hey Colen, how long did it take to the meet from St. Louis? We might be coming through your way.

Hey, what about Draven and his Honda buddy? Anybody know how to get hold of them?

I gotta see that R1 again...
super.gif

(GSXTacy @ Jan. 02 2007,02:48) Hey Colen, how long did it take to the meet from St. Louis? We might be coming through your way.
about 5 hours ride time from Alton, it will be a little shorter from St. Louis...i think i'm heading down early to meet up with USN05LE and some others for the run down to Hot Springs on Fri. Am...when do you think you will be headed through here?

(Shibumi @ Jan. 02 2007,09:58) Hey, what about Draven and his Honda buddy? Anybody know how to get hold of them?

I gotta see that R1 again...  
super.gif
didn't they ride up with train460 (i think they ride together in the V-MAX Association)...he hasn't posted up for a while but he has been on as recently as Dec. 29
and would probably be the easiest to contact...hopefully, all of them could make it again

also, Draven goes by "The Devils Reject" on here

Back